I've got the Moto X, you've got questions ? fire away!

khoop

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Does the phone have any notice able lag, when you scroll thru menu's, or when pulling up a web page, and pictures are pulling up, any lag there?
Like with my s4 it lags when scrolling thru web pages or my book bookmarks.
Is it better with moto x?

Thank you for reading my question even if you don't answer it.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Phil,

Does the moto X feel better in hand than the Galaxy Nexus? Which one would be better, Gnex running latest CM or Moto X?

That's pretty subjective. I think I like it better than the GNex, but I haven't used it for any length of time for more than a year.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
No wireless charging
Phil,

Since you completely ignored the previous question about wireless charging I'll ask again. Does it have wireless charging? It's one of two things that concerned me. The other was off contract price, and that one isn't happening.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Phil

Long time Motorola user here and currently use Razr Maxx HD. I can possibly live without the SD, but so many are wondering why they have digressed in battery capability with a 2200 battery vs even the older 3300 or newer 3500. I get its for thinness and other issues, but the Razr Maxx HD is already crazy thin. No way I can go from a two day battery that will always get me through a full day, to something they hope will get through a whole day with "moderate" usage. I just don't see this being worth all the hype. I wanted the phone, but for people to break their contracts and buy something new, it has to WOW you, and has to be cheap off contract. Battery life is no good for this heavy user.

Motorola is taking into consideration that you'll be using this phone differently. You won't be turning the display on as often, using the Active Display feature instead.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I've had difficultly finding someone who has had hands on time with the droid ultra and moto x.I have the opportunity to get either the special edition ultra for $99 or pony up the extra hundred for the moto x. I like the idea of the bigger screen on the ultra, but those capacitive buttons! Ugh. Having used the x does it feel better than the ultra ($100 extra) what would you do?

Haven't used the new Droids. I wasn't at that event.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Phil,

Since you completely ignored the previous question about wireless charging I'll ask again. Does it have wireless charging? It's one of two things that concerned me. The other was off contract price, and that one isn't happening.

If I miss a question, try not to take it personally. A lot of folks are asking a lot of things ? and a lot of questions either will have already been answered here, or possibly in our hands-on post. Thanks!

Hands-on with the Moto X | Android Central

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Does the phone have any notice able lag, when you scroll thru menu's, or when pulling up a web page, and pictures are pulling up, any lag there?
Like with my s4 it lags when scrolling thru web pages or my book bookmarks.
Is it better with moto x?

Thank you for reading my question even if you don't answer it.

The GS4 is ... special ... especially when it comes to that Gallery app. The Moto X is using Google's Gallery app, and it's plenty snappy.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Have they at least made it so you can be able to get battery percentage without downloading an app for it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR