I've got the Moto X, you've got questions ? fire away!

Molyned

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Is there any loop hole that would let me get a customized Moto X in Canada? I could get it unlocked but it will cost 550$, could I get it on ATT and get a traveler SIM card for rogers so I could get a customized Moto X for 150$?

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
What color is better black or white? or could some one respond to my above post...

I bought the white one used. It wasn't my first choice as I don't like white phones and prefer black ones but the white one actually looks really good and I like that the front contrast with the screen so well. Adds a sleek look to it.

Posted via Android Central App

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
is there a way to get official confirmation on how water resistant this phone is??? I cant for the life of me understand why this is not something officially explained by Motorola! Now I dont know if I can use this phone on a light rainy day and feel safe! Should be explained!

AComp1977

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I recently acquired the moto x. I'm going from a Samsung GS3 and I'm have problems locating a few things in the moto x.

The clipboard. Where is it? I've looked everywhere.

Groups. How do I send an email to my groups that I have created?

Camera. How do you change the megapixel/image size? This is huge since the moto x will not allow you to email an image larger than 5meg.

I use all 3 of these options daily for business. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks
AC

AComp1977

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Paired bluetooth devices: What if the phone is paired with your car for music? Does touchless control still work? Can you just say "OK Google Now," give it instructions, and have the output come from your car stereo? Have you tried this? I can't use voice input with Android in my car when paired through bluetooth audio. I'm wondering if this would have the same issue.

Yes the OK Google Now still works but a pop up appears and just tell you to use the button on your Bluetooth instead saying the command. I don't like to do that so I'm still saying the command. :)

Tracy Butkovich

May 1, 2014
Visit site
How can I get more memory with my motto x? All of the Google and phone apps take up most of my memory. I only have a couple of my own apps on it and can't install nothing cuz there is no room...

Tracy Butkovich

May 1, 2014
Visit site
My moto x has no memory. Google stuff and the phone itself has taken up all my space. I only have a couple things of my own that I put on there and I can't do nothing cuz there is no memory. How can I get more memory??

Snake Griffin

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
My moto x has no memory. Google stuff and the phone itself has taken up all my space. I only have a couple things of my own that I put on there and I can't do nothing cuz there is no memory. How can I get more memory??

Go to settings and the storage. Take a screen shot (hold down the down volume and power buttons) of the storage menu so that we may better help you out.

peachymango45

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi I need some help changing something on my moto x that I hope you can answer! Okay so when you first receive the phone and open to the camera and want to check out the pictures you've taken, it asks which app you want to view it on right? Well I picked the Picture app (the one w/ colorful pinwheel) and also checked the Always button so it would always view my pics using the Picture app. But after a while, I thought the Gallery app showed the pics in a better format, so I want to switch the Picture app with the Gallery one so when I view my pictures after using the camera (the whole swipe to the left to see picture thing) I want to view the images using the Gallery app. so my questions is, how do I switch which apps?

mojofusion

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Try disabling picture app. Settings/apps/ all/ picture app/ disable. The next time you try to open a pic it should ask you again which app to use.

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Camera. How do you change the megapixel/image size? This is huge since the moto x will not allow you to email an image larger than 5meg.

AC

I don't believe you can change settings with stock camera, download the Google Camera, that allows you to do so, and is a better camera IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax