Wake me up when I can touch it.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Strong opinions and hundreds of posts from people who are so impatient they have to either exalt or kill this phone before anyone gets any real experience with it. This is crazy.

Still considering it. Everything will be known when the next Nexus comes. I'm lucky to have that as the time frame for my decision.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Strong opinions and hundreds of posts from people who are so impatient they have to either exalt or kill this phone before anyone gets any real experience with it. This is crazy.

Still considering it. Everything will be known when the next Nexus comes. I'm lucky to have that as the time frame for my decision.

I've ordered about a half dozen smart phones before ever touching them or see'ing them in person. Some pre-orders, some phones that were out for many months before I ordered them.

I could careless how you prefer to chose your smart phone, but its not how everyone does. The information to make your decision on is already available for many, including myself. Why do I care if it feels good in my hand if it already failed the rest of my checklist?

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Why do you care? I can't answer that, since you obviously don't. Personally, I'm the sort of person that likes to make decisions based off realtiy, rather than bias and preconceived notions (though misguided they may be) about what is "best."

but mayb im dumb or sumthing

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered about a half dozen smart phones before ever touching them or see'ing them in person. Some pre-orders, some phones that were out for many months before I ordered them.

I could careless how you prefer to chose your smart phone, but its not how everyone does. The information to make your decision on is already available for many, including myself. Why do I care if it feels good in my hand if it already failed the rest of my checklist?

Because the real world user experience of the X is supposed to transcend the specs on paper. Until enough real world reviews come in, we won't know of that's for real or just marketing smoke.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
If it's already failed, then why are you in here still?
Are you in threads for every phone you don't want?

don't worry about what threads I am in goofball. I have been following the moto x for many months, and being on Verizon the choices are slim.

not to mention their are posts in this forum that are both positive and negative.. thinking I can't state my opinion on a phone unless I am planning on buying is pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21