VZW changing release date to accommodate Droids

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I find it odd we have to rely on leaks after the phone has been announced. Some actual info from all carriers would be nice

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
stop your crazy talk! Verizon loves to surprise people and who doesn't like surprises?

and if anyone wants more surprises, 8/23 is allegedly Sprint and ATT. Wouldn't hold my breath though.

It does get real irritating when you have to track down a date to hand these people over your money. wtf.

nazology

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
If you order online the ship date has been bumped to 08/27, in store launch is still set for 8/20

Edit: Just to clarify my post, it is in regards to the new Droids. Not the Moto X

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
mostly rumors from leaks

That's how this thing works:
1)Rumor of release date gets leaked but not confirmed
2) Phone doesn't release on rumored date
3)Interwebs gets pissed over "delays"
4)Wash, rinse, repeat for practically every phone

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
in this case the phone is already built. it will be shipped to retailers by the end of the week and then held for two weeks. VZW has held back the release of major competitors to its Droid line during every production cycle. This cycle includes holding back the release of both the Moto X and the HTC One.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
in this case the phone is already built. it will be shipped to retailers by the end of the week and then held for two weeks. VZW has held back the release of major competitors to its Droid line during every production cycle. This cycle includes holding back the release of both the Moto X and the HTC One.

Verizon has also held back the release of its Droid line almost every time. Its just what they do...they hod releases back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon