I've read pretty much every review I can get my hands on and this is the first I've heard of either issue. Wonder if it was just his phone or if it's something to be concerned with? I wouldn't want my phone to vibrate at EVERY notification. Plus, I was really looking forward to setting up Assist and just making life easier. Not sure how much I can post from another site so check the link here:

Motorola Moto X review | Digital Trends Reviews
    08-16-2013 01:47 PM
    I've read pretty much every review I can get my hands on and this is the first I've heard of either issue. Wonder if it was just his phone or if it's something to be concerned with? I wouldn't want my phone to vibrate at EVERY notification. Plus, I was really looking forward to setting up Assist and just making life easier. Not sure how much I can post from another site so check the link here:

Motorola Moto X review | Digital Trends Reviews
    you can bet the baby's milk money on a couple of things: 1, it will have a bug or 2 to work out, so heads up on that, it won't just be this one. and 2: this particular bug will either be worked out upon release, or will have a downloadable fix upon launch. I saw another bug mentioned in moto's actual help section of their website and they said if it happens to your phone here is the link to the google play fix (can't remember what that bug was).

A couple of reviewers mentioned a couple of things seemed unfinished, one was so obvious, no way googorola releases it looking like that. So have faith. But also don't freak out if you get the phone week 1 or 2 and there are some bugs.
    08-16-2013 02:03 PM