AT&T Customize Invite

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Signed up on AT&T site. They were going to pick limited amounts of people. Idk how many.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

hounddogdaddy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was going to give it away.

If you are looking for someone to share the wealth with, I would be happy to take it off of your hands! I have Sprint and am paying my ETF to get out of my contract because it is really hard to run a business and not have cell signal. I drop 10-15 calls per day and it is brutal.

If you already have someone to give it to no worries, a few days more are not going to kill me :D

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If you are looking for someone to share the wealth with, I would be happy to take it off of your hands! I have Sprint and am paying my ETF to get out of my contract because it is really hard to run a business and not have cell signal. I drop 10-15 calls per day and it is brutal.

If you already have someone to give it to no worries, a few days more are not going to kill me :D

PM me your email

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I was going to give it away.

PM me your email

I gotta say, this is one of the coolest things I've seen on this forum. There's so much arguing that goes on, to see someone hooking up another forum member like this is what a true community should be about. Big ups for this prissysox. Hopefully Phil and co. are reading this and at least give you a shout out for showing what the Android Community should be about.