In order, what top 3 X / Droid features are you looking forward to the most:

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Tough one for me:

1. Always Ready, oh man, can't wait
2. Breathing notifications
3. Integrated Motorola Direct

oh, i gotta add, pulling the phone out of my pocket to check the time and not pressing a button. woot!

yeah i'm bored, so what. lol.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Really though? You're coming from a Palm Pre, and that's what was stopping you?

lol. :D. yup. I always had a negative view of Android because ever since it came out i've heard it was laggy and glitchy. i guess i'm putting "laggy" to represent all that is unsmooth about android. My Pre wasn't stuttery or glitchy, i didn't need weekly reboots. (plus the androids that got good reviews were too big. And i woulda had to pay $10/mo to get a new phone and $120/year extra for a too big laggy stuttery glitchy phone was about as unappealing as could be. bleh.I coulda gotten an optimus s without upcharge, but heard that s--t was wack, so i passed on it. And went i finally went to possible take the plunge on the too big sammy a handful of weeks ago, the last thing i asked him as i'm looking distastefully at the jumbo was how many times he had to reboot it b/c of lag/glitch etc, he said 3-4x a month, um..wow, sounds great. I maybe woulda got an iPhone to avoid android but i woulda been too embarrassed to be seen with one, and if i had to look at the cartoonish s--t for years on end i woulda wanted to throw-up, lol. But i never wanted an Android ever.

Last edited:

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
1. Stock Android (I am almost giddy at the prospect of dumping Touchwiz)
2. Always on Voice
3. Active notifications

Lag is a very distant 4, because I didn't have a big lag problem with the s3.

Posted via Android Central App