Okay, I know no one knows for sure but will Verizon get the 32GB Moto X and when do you think? When do you think the AT&T exclusive will end? And where is the best place to buy the Moto X for Verizon if I am paying full retail? Will the Verizon store sell it to me at full retail? I think I want to wait until Verizon has the MotoMaker available but who knows if I can hold out that long (smile).
    08-20-2013 06:36 PM
    Okay, I know no one knows for sure but will Verizon get the 32GB Moto X and when do you think? When do you think the AT&T exclusive will end? And where is the best place to buy the Moto X for Verizon if I am paying full retail? Will the Verizon store sell it to me at full retail? I think I want to wait until Verizon has the MotoMaker available but who knows if I can hold out that long (smile).
    I don't dare even guess. I'm sure there are people working for Verizon with the same question you have.
    08-20-2013 06:40 PM
    I think too much is dependent on the experience with AT&T. I believe they will learn a lot over the next few weeks that will inform them when they can launch on other carriers. Also, I have not seen the length of exclusivity for AT&T published anywhere. Most are hoping for holiday availability on other carriers -- time will tell.

With all that said, the Droids that were released today on Verizon have the exact same software as they X, so they are at least worth a look.
    08-20-2013 06:50 PM
    Best place to buy it is from Verizon. Third party sellers jack up prices so you are forced to buy it on contract. Unless you're talking about getting a used one from eBay or swappa sometime after its launched.

If I had to guess when the maker ends.....Either 30 days or more likely 3 months. Then it'll be rdy to sell in November for the holidays.
    08-20-2013 06:54 PM
    I seen it posted a few places that the Moto Maker exclusivity ends in November.

No idea when or if Verizon will get the 32 gb version of the phone.

Your best bet purchasing full retail will be directly from Verizon as others like Best Buy are already showing the full retail at $699. I imagine Verizon will sell it to you full retail beginning on August 29.
    08-20-2013 07:07 PM
    I seen it posted a few places that the Moto Maker exclusivity ends in November.

No idea when or if Verizon will get the 32 gb version of the phone.

Your best bet purchasing full retail will be directly from Verizon as others like Best Buy are already showing the full retail at $699. I imagine Verizon will sell it to you full retail beginning on August 29.
    BB does weird retail pricing. the real retail pricing is supposed to be 575 for 16gb
    08-20-2013 07:29 PM