Do we have an official VZW release date yet?

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Well it's leaked the 29th and vzw announced the HTC One on Friday before a Thursday release, so here's to hoping for an announcement tomorrow!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I think Verizon's been waiting for the Droids and the HTC One to release before giving us a release date for the Moto X, so I think we should be seeing one soon. They'll probably announce it tomorrow so that people forget about it over the weekend.

Omen87

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon won't want this phone to interfere with their precious DROID devices so it'll get thrown onto the back burner until they're happy with sales on the other devices.

dpw2atox

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm very hopeful that the X is released soon on Verizon, my Bionic is really feeling its age and I am very tempted by the new Droids.....

captcooper

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Also ready to trade my Bionic although it is in surprisingly good condition after 2 1/2 years! will miss the spare battery option while traveling most.

rsen

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I walked into a Best Buy and a Verizon store today and no one had a clue. I did check one out at the AT&T store and the phone feels great. C'mon Verizon. Stop messing around.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
This phone will probably be the device that makes me get rid of my iPhone 5 for good. I really like WP8 but not the devices plus the OS is still missing some basic features. Android has come a long way in a short time and the size of this device is just about perfect. I'm hoping to have one next week as I really don't want to settle for one of the new Droids.

procrastination

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
It is interesting how careful Verizon is being about no harming their DROID launch. I went into the store yesterday and they had no idea what I was talking about. Meanwhile, when I asked to see an HTC One demo I was told they didn't have one but the phone was in stock in the back. (corporate store BTW)

So this is a very precise move by Verizon.

I wonder if they will do the same with the X? It seems to me they will. Verizon wants to push as many DROID devices as they can.

dpw2atox

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I just saw the post on the front page of Android Central quoting the Moto VP that "Step 1 of rollout. Dev editions, other carrier versions rolling out in days." so hopefully we'll see a release early next week?

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
29th seems to be the date
ududaqa6.jpg

DB12088

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I went in a corporate store today and the rep didnt even know the X was released today. He also said that the X will be on Verizon around September 10. It is amusing sometimes how little the reps know. Ha ha

Sent from my SCH-I605

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
From Motorola's facebook:

"Now available at AT&T and early September at all major carriers"

Booooo....i have apps for days, waiting ... I need mah phone!

Someone light a fire under the asses of those people in texas. lol.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I got the Droid Ultra and I'm loving it..however I do want to check out the Moto X and if it seems great, I may bite the restocking fee and exchange my Ultra for one.

However I just hope the Verizon X is unlocked liked my Ultra is that I'm using on ATT ... :)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks