Do we have an official VZW release date yet?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what Verizon smokes or where they get their crack from but that price is a joke. Now way its worth $649, compared to say a GS4, HTC One, even a GN3 which will likely be $649-699 full retail they smoke it on specs and value.

6 posts. Thought it'd be quicker than that.

n0meh9

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I really feel Verizon is going to drag this to the very end in order to sell as many Droids as possible. They'll probably announce the phone at like the end of the work day on Friday with a simple "oh btw... we have this other phone..."

n0meh9

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
You think they will open preordering soon? Been a while since I purchased a new phone, not exactly sure how they proceed with this anymore. The audio jack on my razr broke and so I had to downgrade to a droid x so I could listen to music (75% of what I use my phone for) and this poor droidx just can't keep up with today's world anymore. I'm counting down the days til I can have the MotoX in my hands! I'm even choosing the MotoX over an employee edition Ultra....

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
2nd. I?m on sprint and hooked up a Motorola admiral to my account thinking the X was coming out any day now. Dear heavens, I feel like I?m on an HTC windows Touch Point. Yes, that?s how bad it is. I need a freakin phone!! Arrrgh. I think it?ll be the 10th, which means 2 more weeks. *smh*

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Only online...that's ridiculous...I was thinking about exchanging my Ultra for the X...but I guess that won't be happening any time soon...smh

Spoken into my Droid Ultra and delivered to you via Tapatalk!

Wow. That means moto doesn?t have enough devices. And sprint is always the redheaded step child. I wonder if moto will give sprint any before giving Vzn more. Damn, i really need a phone.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I called to ask and possibly order and I was told it wouldn't be available to order until the 29th.

Maybe it will be like the Droid Maxx/Ultra release...meaning if you go to the Verizon website..it list both Maxx and Ultra as preorder still. However, it is available in most stores.

Spoken into my Droid Ultra and delivered to you via Tapatalk!

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I called to ask and possibly order and I was told it wouldn't be available to order until the 29th.

Sound like the online part is basically pre ordering in terms of before physical units being in stores. I'm fine with that. I wonder how long the shipping will take cause I will definitely be ordering Thursday.

Sent from my Nexus 10

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I bet you can still exchange. Go in to store and ask. May have to return and then get online.

Posted via Android Central App

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the assclowns at Best Buy will have the devices in store on the 29th? I may actually be willing to finally buy something from them if they do.

n0meh9

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site

Kk, nice work but sucks. Really would love to have it before Labor Day. Maybe the shipping will work out so I can get it on Friday or maybe delivered on the weekend. Here is hoping. In the end, its all just a bunch of first world problems so I can deal.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
If overnight shipping is an option, that's the route I'll be taking. I've committed my iPhone 5 to Gazelle for $330 which will help offset the sting of paying full retail.

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz