Share your Moto X (1st gen) Moto Maker design here!

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!

Are you happy with the quality, fit and finish, etc.?

Love it. The camera still gets smudges, just like any other Motorola I've owned. Other than that it's fantastic.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Love it. The camera still gets smudges, just like any other Motorola I've owned. Other than that it's fantastic.

Good to hear. I think I'm going to pull the trigger this evening, still tossing up a few color combos.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site

Good to hear. I think I'm going to pull the trigger this evening, still tossing up a few color combos.

Take your time on the color choices. You are only allowed one exchange in 14 days if you don't like the color. Any exchanges for color have to go through moto care not AT&T.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site

Nice! Mine is the same, except yellow buttons. Can't wait for that shipping email...

I seriously considered the yellow button. They look fantastic. The only problem I found is that clear case is still cover up the buttons.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

After trying too many combinations settled on this simple one.

CONF_SVC_RedirectToAssetImage-Service

ied0135

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

I kept mine simple but that doesn't mean it didn't take me 2 hours to finally decide! Mine will be here Friday, with that free Moto Skip I might add!

crazace

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

Agreed about sports teams colors. I want a neon green accent or a forest green back (not olive). I would get 2 phones.

Redz Rojas

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Anyone seen the red accents? how red is it? oh i also hope the one who ordered could show pics of their actual unit. :)

ironcx

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

I went with a black back, white face, and blue accents. The blue stood out more on the Motomaker, and in daylight (or camera flash) it stands out on my phone. However, indoors the accents don't look as good. I'm thinking about sending it back for a different color combination.

IMG_20130829_102827.jpg
IMG_20130829_102802.jpg
IMG_20130829_103101.jpg

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

I went with a black back, white face, and blue accents. The blue stood out more on the Motomaker, and in daylight (or camera flash) it stands out on my phone. However, indoors the accents don't look as good. I'm thinking about sending it back for a different color combination.
I just whipped that up on MotoMaker and it looks pretty close...

Either way, count me as one of the folks that also thinks it looks great. But if you don't like and do decide to return it, let us now how the exchange works out for you.

Also, CLEAN YOUR KEYBOARD HOLY GOD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463