Share your Moto X (1st gen) Moto Maker design here!

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!

I got the text alert from FedEx that the package was on its way the day before I got the ship notice from Moto. LOL

My new one was delivered yesterday (Saturday) a day early! I received the email when the package was at the local facility.
Just great fast service..... from replacing my old device to building and shipping the new one.
Moto is killing it!

Posted via Android Central App

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I have bumps on my inscription too, and have the same exact color combination... I'll probably just live with it... The phone is awesome!

Mine finally came yesterday, but they didn't put on my inscription. Have to send it back. Who knows how long it'll take now, especially since thanksgiving holiday next week. I'm really bummed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

Mine finally came yesterday, but they didn't put on my inscription. Have to send it back. Who knows how long it'll take now, especially since thanksgiving holiday next week. I'm really bummed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Geez, that sucks.

Sent from my Rezound using AC Forums mobile app

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site

Crummy camera, and I was in such a hurry I forgot to take a photo of the accents. Hope it helps a bit.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385768774266.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385768774266.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 285

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Crummy camera, and I was in such a hurry I forgot to take a photo of the accents. Hope it helps a bit.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk

Wish I could find one of these things in person. I am not sure yet which color I want to go. Tomorrow I'm gonna call around BB and ATT and see if I can find one. Hard to tell what I rly like from a picture.

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site

syvygery.jpg
mine this week...

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Edge4U

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/useryde9.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/a6u8u5ap.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/22/naveqega.jpg
Just recieved it. I am super happy with the colors and especially the build quality which seems really top notch! Took 4 working days .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Do have photo's with better lighting? If that's Turquiose? im thinking of getting that combo but mine will have Yellow accents. please post if you do. Thanks

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Its axtually olive with orange accents. Ill try to get better pics. Its taken wirh my Note 2. The flash is too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton