Share your Moto X (1st gen) Moto Maker design here!

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Re: Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!

Came from iPhones to the HTC One X, which I felt I got burned on. I came to really like the variety & options with the Android platform, and didn't want to get another contract with AT&T, so the Moto X became the perfect choice. Especially with the Cyber Monday sale :D So I went with my 'Creamsicle' design. I loved the white back/black front of the HTC One X, so kept it & went with orange accents. Love the phone, still not the biggest fan of AT&T and their customer service though. Can't hate though, I still have my grandfathered unlimited data from the original iPhone. Gotta love it, best of both worlds now.

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/JayMax/Anything%20Else/JsMotoX_zps1d0ea4a6.jpg[/URL]

It's a penguin, tho. :) Nice. I hope the white back repels dirt.

Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk

JayMysteri0

May 6, 2012
Visit site

I believe it's referred to as 'Storm Trooper' white/black by those with Nexus 5. ;) I just like how orange just seems to add just enough color, without going overboard.

I do keep it in a Supcase Black with Frosted ( NOT CLEAR, as they advertise ) back, so the White is protected. Looking into clear cases I can use though.

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

IMG_20140105_103907385_HDR.jpgIMG_20140105_103915646_HDR.jpg20140110_060216.jpg

Hard to see: white trim, yellow rockers bamboo back,
Ha, Christmas tree lighting makes it look blue.

Last pic...taken with a S4 mini in poor lighting

Last edited:

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Cool looking bamboo. Can you take one with the side showing?. First one ive seen with a black front

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Didn't care with the smooth finish of the chalk back so I traded for an olive one. I'm loving it.
4e3a4ane.jpg
va6a3a8e.jpg

cq1125

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

Finally ended up going with black/turquoise/silver. (and a free chromecast!)
Should come around Tuesday, will post pics then.
Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 8.48.51 PM.png

Camille Holland

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

Should be getting my Moto X tomorrow or Tuesday! Switching from an iPhone 4s. VERY FIRST Android, so anxious to figure it all out, but have great hopes for this phone. I started with a Mac and iPhone 6 years ago, and now I primarily use PC with Chrome browser. I ordered the new Bamboo back with white front and purple accessory buttons. :D show you soon!moto x.JPG

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site

Should be getting my Moto X tomorrow or Tuesday! Switching from an iPhone 4s. VERY FIRST Android, so anxious to figure it all out, but have great hopes for this phone. I started with a Mac and iPhone 6 years ago, and now I primarily use PC with Chrome browser. I ordered the new Bamboo back with white front and purple accessory buttons. :D show you soon!View attachment 100610

Welcome to Android. You will be pleased.

Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk

riddle42

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

Just ordered mine today! I got a Royal Blue, White Front with Orange Accents, 32GB naturally. I can honestly say I'm stoked to get my first android phone in over four years!

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

Should be getting my Moto X tomorrow or Tuesday! Switching from an iPhone 4s. VERY FIRST Android, so anxious to figure it all out, but have great hopes for this phone. I started with a Mac and iPhone 6 years ago, and now I primarily use PC with Chrome browser. I ordered the new Bamboo back with white front and purple accessory buttons. :D show you soon!View attachment 100610

How exciting! I'm also switching from a 4s and should get mine this week.

hondaf17

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

I got woven black back, black front, red accents.

This will be my first Android experience. Have been BB for 8 years.

Last edited:

cq1125

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

As promised, the black/silver/turquoise. I think it came out quite nice! The turquoise is probably a bit brighter/darker and greener than the pictures show (at least on my monitor). LOVING this phone!

Attachments

• _DSC0001.jpg
    _DSC0001.jpg
    706.4 KB · Views: 89
  • _DSC0004.jpg
    _DSC0004.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 89
  • _DSC0002.jpg
    _DSC0002.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 87
  • _DSC0008.jpg
    _DSC0008.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 87

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

Hole crap, I jus ordered my Navy/Black/Black Moto X this morning and it's already being shipped, suppose to arrive tomorrow. Anyone else have a turnaround this fast? Can't believe how quick they got it out, the estimated delivery was next Friday.

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

Here's my raspberry, yellow and white. I really like the colors. It changes colors depending on the light. Sometimes it looks more purple and other times hot pink. Usually it's on the hot pink side.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

Hole crap, I jus ordered my Navy/Black/Black Moto X this morning and it's already being shipped, suppose to arrive tomorrow. Anyone else have a turnaround this fast? Can't believe how quick they got it out, the estimated delivery was next Friday.
Mine wasn't that fast. I ordered mine Sat night and they shipped it overnight on Tues so it was here Wed. They could have saved on shipping because we were out of town until Thursday. Luckily I have a nice neighbor that picked it up.

NucMedMike

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site

Looking to get either a Navy/Black/Silver one or wait til Monday and get the Walnut/Black/Black one for $25 more... tough decisions

NavySilver.png Walnut.png