Share your Moto X (1st gen) Moto Maker design here!

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Re: Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!

I was trying to get as close to University of North Carolina colors as I could.. I went with a Navy back and blue accents with a white phone.. turned out pretty nice looking...2014-02-19 21.07.54.jpg
2014-02-19 21.07.46.jpg

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site

What app are you using for your lock screen? It's really cool.

View attachment 103809

View attachment 103810

View attachment 103811

got mine yesterday. love it. (coming from a nexus 5)

i do have a question - my front screen has a few faint scratches on it. is the front not scratch-free? or maybe it happened during the manufacturing process? you can't really see it unless it's in direct light but it's a bit of a bother especially since i just got it. any feedback appreciated. thanks!

Droid669

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site

Just ordered my moto x, black front and accents with the olive back, super stoked!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

DrGonzo48

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Should be getting my Moto X tomorrow or Tuesday! Switching from an iPhone 4s. VERY FIRST Android, so anxious to figure it all out, but have great hopes for this phone. I started with a Mac and iPhone 6 years ago, and now I primarily use PC with Chrome browser. I ordered the new Bamboo back with white front and purple accessory buttons. :D show you soon!View attachment 100610
I really like the teak but in every picture/video I've seen the transitional part between front and back looks white. I think it actually may be silver, which would be fine, but I haven't been able to find out. Odd, since the middle on the phones with walnut or ebony is black. I want a black front but black>white>wood is too busy. Since you have a teak phone can you clarify?

Edit: I realize yours is bamboo, not teak, but the middle section looks identical to that on the teak ones, so ...

rmn_cats

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site

My teak with a black front just came on Friday. It is teak with white and then the black front with blue accents. I think that it looks great! Sorry, but I can't post a photo right now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

Ordered mine on Thursday and it should be arriving on Monday snowstorm permitting...
Motomaker.jpg

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

This is mine, matches the colors on my 3000GT perfectly. :cool:

mine looks very similar to yours but has my nickname "Android Master" engraved on the back and is white.. the phone on the left is a coworkers' Moto X. My case is clear with android over a printed circuit board which I think looks cool. download_20140228_135221.jpg

am12208

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

This is the combination I'm thinking of getting! I haven't seen the bamboo with the purple accents anywhere else. Could you possibly post some photos of the actual phone?? Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

This is the combination I'm thinking of getting! Could you possibly post some photos of the actual phone?? Thank you!!!

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

That's like mine, except I have the black front and my name engraved on the back.
The phone showed up on Monday and was WAY brighter than I expected. I'm exchanging it for this one. Figured better to be more conservative...This one is cement with a black front and orange trim. I think I like it much more.
Cement.jpg

Last edited:

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

Had you not seen it in person at store displays? It's bright, yeah, but I like it. My friends like it because it just screams PHONE.
I saw it but against the white it was just too much for me... ;) I probably would have liked it more with the black front. The general consensus from the people that saw it was "what teenage girl did you steal that from"? So I decided to make a complete change.

bwillard92

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

The moto maker has added more colors including my favorite orange.

Moto X Ben.png

Edit: How do I make my photo bigger?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234