09-01-2013 12:04 PM
109 ... 345
tools
    The form factor is what I like the most. The battery and how just plain smooth it is are a close second.
    What do you like the most about it?

Sent from my smoking hot, white, 64 GB iPhone 5.
    08-31-2013 05:54 AM
    Way up here in Flint, MI, we have a single corporate AT&T store, for the entire county. This place is small.

They have a full display, knew it well, when I wanted one, they reached for the card first, made my account, added my corporate discount, and sent me home. I ordered it that night around 2000.

I got a notice at 0400, my Moto is on the way. They quoted my 7 days, it took them 8 hours.

What is this talk of a failed launch?
    Apparently some locations have their act together and some don't
    08-31-2013 05:55 AM
    I wonder how many people confuse stores that state Authorized by ATT as corporate ATT stores.
    08-31-2013 09:10 AM
    Way up here in Flint, MI, we have a single corporate AT&T store, for the entire county. This place is small.

They have a full display, knew it well, when I wanted one, they reached for the card first, made my account, added my corporate discount, and sent me home. I ordered it that night around 2000.

I got a notice at 0400, my Moto is on the way. They quoted my 7 days, it took them 8 hours.

What is this talk of a failed launch?
    Have you not read the eamples of failure in this thread? Failure may be the wrong word...more like "rocky" or " inconsistent".

I wonder how many people confuse stores that state Authorized by ATT as corporate ATT stores.
    That lack of display or sales that I mentioned I observed was at a corporate store. No confusion here. And I guess that is what I do not understand...why even different corporate stores are giving different sales expereinces...or no sales at all yet. It's a very inconsistent launch. It really should have rolled out nationwide to all AT&T stores at the same time. At least all the corporate ones. But that did not happen.
    08-31-2013 11:12 AM
    Have you not read the eamples of failure in this thread? Failure may be the wrong word...more like "rocky" or " inconsistent".

That lack of display or sales that I mentioned I observed was at a corporate store. No confusion here. And I guess that is what I do not understand...why even different corporate stores are giving different sales expereinces...or no sales at all yet. It's a very inconsistent launch. It really should have rolled out nationwide to all AT&T stores at the same time. At least all the corporate ones. But that did not happen.
    I live in a back water part of the state of California. Our corporate store had a wonderful display and everything good to go. They also got the Next program early among other items.
    I have to say that to me this is one of the best ATT stores available, even when compared to the ATT stores in the "richer" locations.

I don't know if it is a management issue or how else it is approach but if that is the case, then it is on ATT, not Motorola.
    08-31-2013 11:23 AM
    To me a botched launch would be Diablo 3. The servers crashing so hard was a botch. As for the Moto X, it could have been better of course. I think this falls more on the retailer more than the manufacturer.

For a brighter tomorrow.
    08-31-2013 11:38 AM
    To me a botched launch would be Diablo 3. The servers crashing so hard was a botch. As for the Moto X, it could have been better of course. I think this falls more on the retailer more than the manufacturer.

For a brighter tomorrow.
    And it still sold 16 million copies.
    08-31-2013 11:40 AM
    And it still sold 16 million copies.
    It's name sold itself sadly.

For a brighter tomorrow.
    08-31-2013 01:24 PM
    Motorola cannot control att. That isn't how this works.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Therein lies the main reason I can't stand carrier phones. A smartphone should be controlled by the people who MAKE it, not the meddling little Harry Potter goblins running the carriers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Aquila likes this.
    09-01-2013 12:04 PM
109 ... 345