09-04-2013 04:25 PM
156 1234 ...
tools
    Update to my previous post. I just got my tracking email. It will be here Monday night by 8pm. They did it. I didn't expect them to make the 7 days I was quoted after not hearing anything all day but they did it. Sweet!
    Lucky man!! I was in the same window as you and I still haven't seen my shipping email. I'm hoping for a shipping email today or they'll miss the Monday 26th date for me.
    08-25-2013 06:35 AM
    Are they using FedEx? I assume overnite.
    thanks'
    Yes, it's Fedex overnight. It went out at 5:01 PM on Sat. I didn't get the email about shipping until 2AM last night.
    08-25-2013 11:28 AM
    To all those that have custom ordered online, when you log into your ATT online account do you see your order on left side of main page?
    Mine shows ship day BETWEEN 8-28-8-30, Boy that 8-28 be nice to have for long Labor Day weekend.Well I can hope I guess.
    Again this on ATT website.
    08-26-2013 08:00 AM
    To all those that have custom ordered online, when you log into your ATT online account do you see your order on left side of main page?
    Mine shows ship day BETWEEN 8-28-8-30, Boy that 8-28 be nice to have for long Labor Day weekend.Well I can hope I guess.
    Again this on ATT website.
    Nope mine doesnt even show up in the order history section and I've gotten 2 emails stating it would be here today, but I haven't seen any shipping notice.
    08-26-2013 08:08 AM
    may I ask you didnt have to go thru local ATT store to buy the card to use online?
    Maybe yours was the lucky Motorola friends and family special deal?
    08-26-2013 08:11 AM
    may I ask you didnt have to go thru local ATT store to buy the card to use online?
    I placed my order last monday during the early access period through the maker website. Well just got off the phone with support now my order won't ship till the 28th at the earliest so thats 2 delivery dates that they missed. I understand the issues with being an early adopter but promising a phone in 4 days that won't ship for at least 10 without any kind of notice unless you contact them is not the way to launch a product.
    08-26-2013 08:13 AM
    Are they using FedEx? I assume overnite.
    thanks'
    Haven't got to the order stage yet (VZW) so might be a while.

Curious thoughts about if they use FedEx "overnight" or use FedEx and USPS to help outside of their delivery range and do some of their deliveries as well.
    08-26-2013 08:53 AM
    If you order the phone through motomaker, when does the 14 day return policy start. If i went to the att store today and bought the card, does my return policy start today, since im paying for it today, or when i actually get the phone. This bothers me nobody is getting these phones in the 4 day schedule they promised
    08-26-2013 09:51 AM
    So far they've been pretty good on their promises. I was quoted 7 days and I ordered last Monday. My phone is out for delivery from Fed-Ex right now. Your return window starts on the day the phone was shipped. I remember reading that in the ordering process.
    08-26-2013 09:57 AM
    So far they've been pretty good on their promises. I was quoted 7 days and I ordered last Monday. My phone is out for delivery from Fed-Ex right now. Your return window starts on the day the phone was shipped. I remember reading that in the ordering process.
    thank you
    08-26-2013 10:09 AM
    If you order the phone through motomaker, when does the 14 day return policy start. If i went to the att store today and bought the card, does my return policy start today, since im paying for it today, or when i actually get the phone. This bothers me nobody is getting these phones in the 4 day schedule they promised
    I just found out the other day that in California you get 30 days to return your motomaker phone. Wonder why everyone else has 2 weeks?

Mobileburn.com:
    08-26-2013 10:10 AM
    I ordered Saturday afternoon and the delivery estimate for me was September 3.
    08-26-2013 10:13 AM
    I brought that up with ATT store manager on friday.he assured me that the 14 days starts when we haev PHONE IN HAND.I hope thats the case.

08-26-2013 10:41 AM
    Well, just called to check. I should HOPEFULLY have my phone in hand on the 29th. They said it would be overnighted on the 28th to me. My issue is I will be leaving for all weekend on Thursday, so I'm really starting to get nervous about it sitting out if I miss the shipment.
    08-26-2013 10:59 AM
    I doubt that. I read specifically it's 14 days from the date of shipping when I ordered mine online. When you go through the checkout process it's in the fine print. It's overnighted to you though so it's not a long wait from the shipping date.
    08-26-2013 11:34 AM
    I just ordered mine (August 26) and it should arrive Sept 5. So, 11 days.
    08-26-2013 01:46 PM
    I ordered mine yesterday late afternoon, was quoted a September 2nd delivery date (Labor Day!). But when I look on the ATT site, it shows a status of "Preparing to Ship" and has a range of 8/28-8/30 for ship date. So who knows when these things are coming, it could be anything...I am assuming dates we are given when ordering are almost worst case.
    08-26-2013 02:36 PM
    I just ordered mine today at 3:30 PM EDT, estimated delivery is Sept. 2nd, but it has an asterisk next to the data saying it may be delayed in my area. I'm guessing that is because the 2nd is Labor Day so hopefully I'll have it on the 3rd. On my ATT account page it shows shipping as shipping 8/29 - 9/3.

P.S. The salesman told me they were selling quite well. He was also quite knowledgeable about the phone and it's unique features which was refreshing to see.
    08-26-2013 02:42 PM
    And it's here. W00tsauce!!! I'll have pics after I get it synced up with my old phone. So far so good on the Motorolla Migrate application.
    brentap and tpags like this.
    08-26-2013 04:01 PM
    just ordered mine... 9/3 delivery
    08-26-2013 04:11 PM
    I just got a call from someone at Motorola telling me my delivery was going to be later than the original Sept 3 date. This was after she told me my device had been assembled and is ready but it is gonna take longer to ship. WTH, I'm kind of lost after that call.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    08-26-2013 06:22 PM
    I just got a call from someone at Motorola telling me my delivery was going to be later than the original Sept 3 date. This was after she told me my device had been assembled and is ready but it is gonna take longer to ship. WTH, I'm kind of lost after that call.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    When did you order?
    08-26-2013 09:30 PM
    Just order about two hours ago, got a delivery date of Sept. 3. Crimson, white with silver accents.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-26-2013 09:37 PM
    When did you order?
    Thursday night. I'm fine with waiting a couple xtra days, just wondering if anyone else here got a call like this. There was a little bit of a language barrier going on with the conversation which led to a little more confusion.

Like I posted earlier in this thread, somehow I was able to get into the Motomaker site a day early without a card and purchase full retail. Clearly there was a bug in the system at that time which allowed me to get through on my phone and place an order, maybe that caused some confusion with my order.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    08-26-2013 10:02 PM
    Ordered mine Saturday with an estimated delivery date of 9/3. BUT I just got the email from Moto saying it left the building (5:37 a.m.) and will be here tomorrow. That's a week ahead of schedule and a turnaround of 4 days. Huzzah!
    DC Wuff likes this.
    08-27-2013 04:55 AM
156 1234 ...