09-04-2013 05:25 PM
156 ... 34567
tools
    I guess it's not a first in, first out process. I ordered Monday and it still shows as the being built stage and I've seen other reports from earlier order dates with no delivery yet as well. I can understand delays from the 4 day timeframe, but the inconsistency is ridiculous.
    have there been Moto X's that have been shipped and delivered before being updated on the site?
    08-30-2013 08:50 AM
    I guess it's not a first in, first out process. I ordered Monday and it still shows as the being built stage and I've seen other reports from earlier order dates with no delivery yet as well. I can understand delays from the 4 day timeframe, but the inconsistency is ridiculous.
    Maybe Moto has an inventory of pre-made phones in certain color combinations. If you don't want boot screen customization and are lucky enough to choose a color combination already in stock your order gets shipped sooner. Just a thought.

Sent from somewhere
    08-30-2013 08:56 AM
    Maybe Moto has an inventory of pre-made phones in certain color combinations. If you don't want boot screen customization and are lucky enough to choose a color combination already in stock your order gets shipped sooner. Just a thought.

Sent from somewhere
    yea i didn't do boot screen but I did do auto sign-in to google. Probably a dumb decision in retrospect! But I wanted to try as much as the experience as possible.
    08-30-2013 09:00 AM

Sent from somewhere
    That's possible but I didn't do a boot screen and my phone was black front, black back , and silver accents which I think is pretty standard and I haven't heard anything in almost a week.
    08-30-2013 09:08 AM

Sent from somewhere
    I did 3/4 of moto maker process. Didn't do any electronic stuff and chose a cement back with orange accents and they told me 3 days for delivery. I think the inventory and software adds time. Think of an assembly line, they've probably got a corner of the warehouse dedicated to doing software customizations.

I watched a video where the guys Google account was suppose to be loaded and it didn't so I opted out on the premise it wouldnt be a big deal for me to do it haha.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-30-2013 09:57 AM
    I did 3/4 of moto maker process. Didn't do any electronic stuff and chose a cement back with orange accents and they told me 3 days for delivery. I think the inventory and software adds time. Think of an assembly line, they've probably got a corner of the warehouse dedicated to doing software customizations.

I watched a video where the guys Google account was suppose to be loaded and it didn't so I opted out on the premise it wouldnt be a big deal for me to do it haha.

yea it makes complete sense really.
    08-30-2013 10:13 AM
    Well, I think Motorola needs a little help on the administration side. I ordered on Monday, got the confirmation that it was being assembled and scheduled for delivery on 9/2. As of around noon today my status online is still showing that it hasn't shipped and I have not received a shipment email, but the phone is now sitting on my desk. Assembly is perfect, I can't even feel the seam between the front and back. Buttons are solid, no rattles and no creaks. Time to get it setup.
    dwd3885 likes this.
    08-30-2013 01:10 PM
    Well, I think Motorola needs a little help on the administration side. I ordered on Monday, got the confirmation that it was being assembled and scheduled for delivery on 9/2. As of around noon today my status online is still showing that it hasn't shipped and I have not received a shipment email, but the phone is now sitting on my desk. Assembly is perfect, I can't even feel the seam between the front and back. Buttons are solid, no rattles and no creaks. Time to get it setup.
    *jelz*
    dwd3885 likes this.
    08-30-2013 01:15 PM
    Hoping for a similar experience today!!

08-30-2013 01:45 PM
    Delivery Dates - Post them here!-kevin-moto-x.jpg
    Well... after never getting a shipping confirmation email, came home and FedEx box was sitting on my front door step. Thanks Moto!!!!! ... turned out very nice
    dwd3885 and ied0135 like this.
    08-30-2013 03:52 PM
    Well... after never getting a shipping confirmation email, came home and FedEx box was sitting on my front door step. Thanks Moto!!!!! I will post some pics later in case anyone wants to see the all black with blue accents... turned out very nice
    Did you go to motorola.com and login and does it show shipped there?

08-30-2013 03:54 PM
    I did and mine is still showing as "being made", even 4 hours after it has been delivered.
    08-30-2013 03:56 PM
    Mine was just delivered. Like many others I received no shipping email.
    dwd3885 likes this.
    08-30-2013 04:03 PM
    I did and mine is still showing as "being made", even 4 hours after it has been delivered.
    Awesome. I still have hope for today. Hopefully today or not til Tuesday. FedEx doesn't deliver Saturdays do they?

08-30-2013 04:06 PM
    Awesome. I still have hope for today. Hopefully today or not til Tuesday. FedEx doesn't deliver Saturdays do they?

I don't think that they will deliver it on a Saturday

08-30-2013 04:06 PM
    Ordered mine on 8/26 at 2 PM got it today 8/30 at 2 PM. Sounds like 4 days to me! Love it.
    08-30-2013 04:43 PM
    Ordered one on Monday the other on Tuesday, but they both arrived today! I never even received an email that they had been sent!
    Attached Thumbnails Delivery Dates - Post them here!-img_20130830_164047.jpg  
    Aquila likes this.
    08-30-2013 04:51 PM
    Ordered one on Monday the other on Tuesday, but they both arrived today! I never even received an email that they had been sent!
    Darn. Usually FedEx would have come by now. Oh well. Guess I'll be waiting til Tuesday.

08-30-2013 04:58 PM
    Darn. Usually FedEx would have come by now. Oh well. Guess I'll be waiting til Tuesday.
    I didn't get a notification of being "shipped" either. I was supposed to get mien Tuesday according to the site, and they do deliver on Saturday so you should have it tomorrow maybe?
    08-30-2013 05:35 PM
    Sigh....I want an X. Cement back, black front, blue accents, 32 GB. But waiting for MotoMaker to come to Verizon. Congrats to all those getting their X. I'm jealous!

Sent from somewhere
    08-30-2013 05:45 PM
    I didn't get a notification of being "shipped" either. I was supposed to get mien Tuesday according to the site, and they do deliver on Saturday so you should have it tomorrow maybe?
    i dunno, it depends I guess! Don't want to give my hopes up waiting tomorrow and it not showing up. lol. If Moto does do overnight, then maybe they do Saturday delivery too?
    08-30-2013 05:45 PM
    i dunno, it depends I guess! Don't want to give my hopes up waiting tomorrow and it not showing up. lol. If Moto does do overnight, then maybe they do Saturday delivery too?
    It says on the site that Saturday delivery is not included under next day.

Moto X
    08-30-2013 07:11 PM

Moto X
    Oh well. Looks like I'm looming at Tuesday then.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4
    08-30-2013 07:13 PM

Moto X
    i don't see it saying that anywhere after searching
    08-30-2013 07:26 PM
    i don't see it saying that anywhere after searching
    It said that when I put my order in for next day.

Moto X
    08-30-2013 07:32 PM
156 ... 34567