Delivery Dates - Post them here!

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday late afternoon, was quoted a September 2nd delivery date (Labor Day!). But when I look on the ATT site, it shows a status of "Preparing to Ship" and has a range of 8/28-8/30 for ship date. So who knows when these things are coming, it could be anything...I am assuming dates we are given when ordering are almost worst case.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine today at 3:30 PM EDT, estimated delivery is Sept. 2nd, but it has an asterisk next to the data saying it may be delayed in my area. I'm guessing that is because the 2nd is Labor Day so hopefully I'll have it on the 3rd. On my ATT account page it shows shipping as shipping 8/29 - 9/3.

P.S. The salesman told me they were selling quite well. He was also quite knowledgeable about the phone and it's unique features which was refreshing to see.

Tim_Katarn

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
And it's here. W00tsauce!!! I'll have pics after I get it synced up with my old phone. So far so good on the Motorolla Migrate application.

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I just got a call from someone at Motorola telling me my delivery was going to be later than the original Sept 3 date. This was after she told me my device had been assembled and is ready but it is gonna take longer to ship. WTH, I'm kind of lost after that call.

Sent from my Nexus 4

lostaggie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got a call from someone at Motorola telling me my delivery was going to be later than the original Sept 3 date. This was after she told me my device had been assembled and is ready but it is gonna take longer to ship. WTH, I'm kind of lost after that call.

Sent from my Nexus 4

When did you order?

reelon

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Just order about two hours ago, got a delivery date of Sept. 3. Crimson, white with silver accents.

Posted via Android Central App

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
When did you order?

Thursday night. I'm fine with waiting a couple xtra days, just wondering if anyone else here got a call like this. There was a little bit of a language barrier going on with the conversation which led to a little more confusion.

Like I posted earlier in this thread, somehow I was able to get into the Motomaker site a day early without a card and purchase full retail. Clearly there was a bug in the system at that time which allowed me to get through on my phone and place an order, maybe that caused some confusion with my order.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Astrotrain00

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine Saturday with an estimated delivery date of 9/3. BUT I just got the email from Moto saying it left the building (5:37 a.m.) and will be here tomorrow. That's a week ahead of schedule and a turnaround of 4 days. Huzzah!

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Ordered mine Saturday with an estimated delivery date of 9/3. BUT I just got the email from Moto saying it left the building (5:37 a.m.) and will be here tomorrow. That's a week ahead of schedule and a turnaround of 4 days. Huzzah!

I ordered mine Friday with a delivery date of September 4, but mine shipped this morning too! Delivery also tomorrow! Hell yeah!!

Posted via Android Central App

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a custom Moto X on Saturday and mine is out on the truck set to be delivered today. This is within the 4 day window!!!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

provenflipper

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
The suspense is killing me!! I ordered mine on Saturday at about 11:30AM PST, got the e-mail that they were building it about 2-3 hours later. Here's hoping mine gets shipped out today too.

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Well I finally got a shipping email at 4AM, but the email shows a Wednesday delivery,but the tracking number says it'll be here by 8 tonight.....

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

I hope the same thing happens for me. Every time I get an email I immediately check my phone hoping to see that the phone has shipped.

fsmith328

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my phone on Friday morning it was scheduled for delivery on 9/3 (11 days). I received an email from Motorola late last night saying my phone shipped and was scheduled for delivery on 8/28. I just checked the tracking number and my phone is scheduled for delivery today. That was quick, Ordered Friday, received on Tuesday.

Kris Prince

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
This is blowing my mind.. I ordered mine on Friday afternoon and I still ahve yet to hear from Motorola on shipping when Saturday orders are being shipped out. What is this crap?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463