Delivery Dates - Post them here!

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I guess it's not a first in, first out process. I ordered Monday and it still shows as the being built stage and I've seen other reports from earlier order dates with no delivery yet as well. I can understand delays from the 4 day timeframe, but the inconsistency is ridiculous.

have there been Moto X's that have been shipped and delivered before being updated on the site?

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I guess it's not a first in, first out process. I ordered Monday and it still shows as the being built stage and I've seen other reports from earlier order dates with no delivery yet as well. I can understand delays from the 4 day timeframe, but the inconsistency is ridiculous.

Maybe Moto has an inventory of pre-made phones in certain color combinations. If you don't want boot screen customization and are lucky enough to choose a color combination already in stock your order gets shipped sooner. Just a thought.

Sent from somewhere

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Maybe Moto has an inventory of pre-made phones in certain color combinations. If you don't want boot screen customization and are lucky enough to choose a color combination already in stock your order gets shipped sooner. Just a thought.

Sent from somewhere

yea i didn't do boot screen but I did do auto sign-in to google. Probably a dumb decision in retrospect! But I wanted to try as much as the experience as possible.

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Sent from somewhere

That's possible but I didn't do a boot screen and my phone was black front, black back , and silver accents which I think is pretty standard and I haven't heard anything in almost a week.

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Sent from somewhere

I did 3/4 of moto maker process. Didn't do any electronic stuff and chose a cement back with orange accents and they told me 3 days for delivery. I think the inventory and software adds time. Think of an assembly line, they've probably got a corner of the warehouse dedicated to doing software customizations.

I watched a video where the guys Google account was suppose to be loaded and it didn't so I opted out on the premise it wouldnt be a big deal for me to do it haha.

Posted via Android Central App

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I did 3/4 of moto maker process. Didn't do any electronic stuff and chose a cement back with orange accents and they told me 3 days for delivery. I think the inventory and software adds time. Think of an assembly line, they've probably got a corner of the warehouse dedicated to doing software customizations.

I watched a video where the guys Google account was suppose to be loaded and it didn't so I opted out on the premise it wouldnt be a big deal for me to do it haha.

yea it makes complete sense really.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, I think Motorola needs a little help on the administration side. I ordered on Monday, got the confirmation that it was being assembled and scheduled for delivery on 9/2. As of around noon today my status online is still showing that it hasn't shipped and I have not received a shipment email, but the phone is now sitting on my desk. Assembly is perfect, I can't even feel the seam between the front and back. Buttons are solid, no rattles and no creaks. Time to get it setup.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, I think Motorola needs a little help on the administration side. I ordered on Monday, got the confirmation that it was being assembled and scheduled for delivery on 9/2. As of around noon today my status online is still showing that it hasn't shipped and I have not received a shipment email, but the phone is now sitting on my desk. Assembly is perfect, I can't even feel the seam between the front and back. Buttons are solid, no rattles and no creaks. Time to get it setup.

*jelz*

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Hoping for a similar experience today!!

jameskk1

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Kevin Moto X.jpg
Well... after never getting a shipping confirmation email, came home and FedEx box was sitting on my front door step. Thanks Moto!!!!! ... turned out very nice

Last edited:

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well... after never getting a shipping confirmation email, came home and FedEx box was sitting on my front door step. Thanks Moto!!!!! I will post some pics later in case anyone wants to see the all black with blue accents... turned out very nice

Did you go to motorola.com and login and does it show shipped there?

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one on Monday the other on Tuesday, but they both arrived today! I never even received an email that they had been sent!

Attachments

• IMG_20130830_164047.jpg
    IMG_20130830_164047.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 25

ied0135

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Darn. Usually FedEx would have come by now. Oh well. Guess I'll be waiting til Tuesday.

I didn't get a notification of being "shipped" either. I was supposed to get mien Tuesday according to the site, and they do deliver on Saturday so you should have it tomorrow maybe?

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Sigh....I want an X. Cement back, black front, blue accents, 32 GB. But waiting for MotoMaker to come to Verizon. Congrats to all those getting their X. I'm jealous!

Sent from somewhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool