Delivery Dates - Post them here!

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I didn't get a notification of being "shipped" either. I was supposed to get mien Tuesday according to the site, and they do deliver on Saturday so you should have it tomorrow maybe?

i dunno, it depends I guess! Don't want to give my hopes up waiting tomorrow and it not showing up. lol. If Moto does do overnight, then maybe they do Saturday delivery too?

Travisimo

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from motomaker.com on Tuesday 8/27 and received mine on Friday 8/30 without any shipment notification. In fact, the website still shows that it is being made! Mine is black with cherry red back and metallic gray highlights.

Posted via Android Central App

provenflipper

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Actually the 4 day promise looks very optimistic. Since they probably cannot make deliveries on Saturday or Sunday, the 4 days may mean 4 business days. Based upon a Saturday order you are receiving it in 3 business days.

I worded that completely wrong meant to type exactly what you said. Delivery was spot on with the initial expectations.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from motomaker.com on Tuesday 8/27 and received mine on Friday 8/30 without any shipment notification. In fact, the website still shows that it is being made! Mine is black with cherry red back and metallic gray highlights.

Makes me a little more frustrated then. Ordered Tuesday as soon as you could order an off contract phone and still says being made, no email, no device.

Was hoping for a surprise yesterday but no go and with the holiday weekend, I don't expect to see anything until Tuesday at the earliest.

Paradocks

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Makes me a little more frustrated then. Ordered Tuesday as soon as you could order an off contract phone and still says being made, no email, no device.

Was hoping for a surprise yesterday but no go and with the holiday weekend, I don't expect to see anything until Tuesday at the earliest.

Off contract? I wonder if Moto is giving preferential treatment to customers who ordered their phone on contract? Might be an AT&T requirement for their exclusivity clause?

Sent from somewhere

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Off contract? I wonder if Moto is giving preferential treatment to customers who ordered their phone on contract? Might be an AT&T requirement for their exclusivity clause?

Sent from somewhere

Not sure. But off contract. Order date August 27, delivery date Sept 5.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Travisimo

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine was off contact as well, ordering on Tuesday from motomaker.com, Perhaps it has more to do with certain combinations of colors or options? Mine is 32gb, cherry red, metallic silver highlights, and black face. I was very surprised that it came in three days! The site said delivery on 9/3.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine was off contact as well, ordering on Tuesday from motomaker.com, Perhaps it has more to do with certain combinations of colors or options? Mine is 32gb, cherry red, metallic silver highlights, and black face. I was very surprised that it came in three days! The site said delivery on 9/3.

I ordered Thursday night, 2000, it will be here today at noon (Saturday).

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I got it at 1145. :) Updated, running, and oh my God smooth. It's thinner than my Epic 4G Touch, much thinner than my SIII.

I love it.

Awesome! Congrats! Maybe mine will be waiting for me! Though I never received an email or anything letting me know it shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair