Delivery Dates - Post them here!

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
How is everyone checking their order status?

I didn't log into my Google Account when I placed my order. I checked out as a guest.

So is there some way for me to check my order status?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just got a email saying my phone has been sent and will be delivered tomorrow. I'm happy and pretty excited.

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine this morning 3am PST. Estimated delivery is Sept 9.

Looks like 7 days for mine (holiday probably has to do with that) . I'm not sweating it, it took me that long to push confirm order for $627 dollars. With my luck moto will be the maker of Nexus 5.

Posted via Android Central App

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine this morning 3am PST. Estimated delivery is Sept 9.

Looks like 7 days for mine (holiday probably has to do with that) . I'm not sweating it, it took me that long to push confirm order for $627 dollars. With my luck moto will be the maker of Nexus 5.

It took me a while to decide also. I went on Motomaker several times and custom made my phone then deleted it. After reading all the reviews and posts on here I finally went ahead and ordered it Thursday evening.

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
It took me a while to decide also. I went on Motomaker several times and custom made my phone then deleted it. After reading all the reviews and posts on here I finally went ahead and ordered it Thursday evening.

If it wasn't for the unanimous excitement from users with the phone (several switching from s4, ip5, one) I wouldn't have ordered. It was pretty hard though after getting some time with it in the store, love the feel.

bbdub

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the morning of 9/2 with an estimated delivery of 9/9. A few hours later I received an email stating it was being assembled. Hopefully I get it sooner since it looks like quite a few people are receiving it ahead of the estimated delivery date. Glad it will be shipping FedEx because that makes a Saturday delivery possible. Can't wait for it to arrive!

sunrisepromo

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on Sunday and according to Motorola, I'm supposed to receive it today. I'm duly impressed as I ordered it on a weekend and there was a holiday the day after. I did have to spend some time with their customer service because of an odd email I received due to a timeout error on AT&T's end. Does anyone else (or did you) have to call AT&T to activate the phone once it arrived? That's what I was told.

Solo118

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I needed to order through at&t as they helped me out by giving me an early upgrade price. I ordered a black one yesterday, will be here today!

Can't wait!

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
stock black 16 gb - verizon (of course) arriving tomorrow but am now regetting it because i want a 32gb. oh well. this will hold out til the next nexus. whats another 2-3 months with a brand new phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37