Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Post pictures taken with Motorola X here

Zib6hpb.jpg

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Some of these pictures are really great shots! good job y'all!
I wanted to know if anyone has really low light pictures from a bar and such. Seeing that most of my outings are at night with friends, that is usually when I'm snapping away.
I'm looking to buy a moto x but I'm not won over just yet. I know it'll be better than the N4 phone and camera, but I just want to know if I'll be better off with something like the N5 which is in a similar price range.

thanks!

Beacio_mo

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site

Some of these pictures are really great shots! good job y'all!
I wanted to know if anyone has really low light pictures from a bar and such. Seeing that most of my outings are at night with friends, that is usually when I'm snapping away.
I'm looking to buy a moto x but I'm not won over just yet. I know it'll be better than the N4 phone and camera, but I just want to know if I'll be better off with something like the N5 which is in a similar price range.

thanks!

I have this pic from a bowling alley. The Moto X had some difficulty focusing and as you can see, has plenty of noise. Comparing to the Nexus 5, I had one before the camera update and had a difficult time with the focus as well. I hear much better things with the recent update. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• 1390940458219.jpg
    1390940458219.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 64

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

I have this pic from a bowling alley. The Moto X had some difficulty focusing and as you can see, has plenty of noise. Comparing to the Nexus 5, I had one before the camera update and had a difficult time with the focus as well. I hear much better things with the recent update. Hope that helps!

I appreciate it!! Thats really unfortunate. The noise is a bit ridiculous. Although the phone features seem very enticing.

Beacio_mo

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site

I appreciate it!! Thats really unfortunate. The noise is a bit ridiculous. Although the phone features seem very enticing.

Yeah, I still carry an HTC 8X with me as it takes better pictures with the Nokia Camera app lol

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

thanks!

Here is one from inside a club. There was a decent amount of ambient light from ask around but I was still pretty impressed with the quality.

e4eby9a6.jpg

tapatalk

TeknoBug

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

I lost all my storage files since I reflashed stock Rogers 4.2.2 to upgrade to 4.4.2 OTA since I was rooted, which included wiping userdata, but I emailed this picture to a few people while I was at the hockey game. Looking closely at it after, it looks almost professional level and is very clear, I was actually impressed because I took similar pictures with my HTC One X last year at hockey games and they didn't look anything like this.

(Photo hasn't been touched at all)
IMG_20140116_205728570.jpg

Doomed#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Uploaded the full size image to Photobucket. Used the IMG link and either the forum or Photobucket did it. So its actually being degraded by which ever is re-sizing it.

Peacen1k

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

Uploaded the full size image to Photobucket. Used the IMG link and either the forum or Photobucket did it. So its actually being degraded by which ever is re-sizing it.

Was just messing with you.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Doomed#AC

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

My old company made the light fixture in your picture, it looks like. Either the Navigator or Traverse model, can't tell from that angle.

Small world.

Couldn't tell you but they are probably expensive knowing the person that was in charge of remodeling! :-$

Posted via Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Guess the camera is so-so, I wish it had OIS though.

This is my pennywort for juicing, also onion and some herb I don't know what to call in English.

Attachments

• IMG_20140206_165945.jpg
    IMG_20140206_165945.jpg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20140206_165553.jpg
    IMG_20140206_165553.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 63

readhpr

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

moon_daylight.jpg

The Moon in daylight. Taken by holding up my Moto X over the eyepiece of an 8" Dobsonian reflector telescope. Turned out better than I thought.