Moto X Camera wrist flick

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I heard this feature doesn't work well. You all g going to hurt your hands.:)

I have read in lot of reviews that it surprisingly worked consistently for them ..and it does work well for me .. please don't give false impressions without actually using the phone.

Posted via Android Central App

flydi379

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Fluid motion, jerky motion, two flicks 20 flicks... It just doesn't work worked perfectly the first couple of times than just stopped. So infuriating

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
its a flick of the wrist, not hands. mine works every time. are u sure the setting is turned on in the camera settings?

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've found that if I have just turned the screen of using the power button it won't work for awhile. However, once the screen is off for awhile it works perfectly. Which may be why it fails when people turn off their screen to demonstrate the function.

Posted via Android Central App and the Moto X

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I've found that if I have just turned the screen of using the power button it won't work for awhile. However, once the screen is off for awhile it works perfectly. Which may be why it fails when people turn off their screen to demonstrate the function.

Posted via Android Central App and the Moto X

Just tried that 5 times ..worked 5/5 times..

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Ditto. that has nothing to do with it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

dcrimmy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this problem too. It works 95% of the time. Then out of nowhere, it stops working. There's no way it's me. I can get it to open up perfectly on the first try every time, then all of a sudden, it won't open. I can try for 5 minutes with no luck. But if I reboot, it will work the first time I try. Something's up. No way it's user error.

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this problem too. It works 95% of the time. Then out of nowhere, it stops working. There's no way it's me. I can get it to open up perfectly on the first try every time, then all of a sudden, it won't open. I can try for 5 minutes with no luck. But if I reboot, it will work the first time I try. Something's up. No way it's user error.

Try reset?

mtndewgood

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
It's a little bugged. Mine has stopped working entirely once and I rebooted to get it working again. Maybe it's a process that can just be restarted, but I didn't care enough to research it..

Raring

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Great feature for those with kids. Used it a lot this last weekend during a birthday party with no problems (while my iPhone owning wife was late to get hers open :) ).

jimbarr

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
it works for me consistently when I do the motion like turning a doorknob back and forth twice. Simple and easy. Of course, YMMV.

procrastination

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I was just in the middle of making a GIF for this -

When I described it to my wife, who couldn't get hers to work I told her: "Just say 'CAMERA' in your head while you twist twice."

Now she gets it every time.

NOTE: I never remember to use it. I just set my camera to a right swipe from the unlock screen and it is just as fast.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance