Rant about SPECS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Calling trolling an "experiment" is like claiming you have something in your eye when someone catches you crying. Everyone knows you're just lying to protect your ego.

My guess is that the whole "cloud vs storage" thing will go away in a few years with respect to music, anyway. Most of us will have enough phone storage to hold our collections so we'll have the option to use either method. It will still be an issue for movies, but I'm not sure how popular watching movies on your phone really is. That's a battle that will probably take place in the tablet world.

Ahahaha but this isn't trolling sir, and saying the word trolling is infact trolling so.... And my ego is fine. It's you guys who are whining. Kinda reminds me of taking candy away from a kid and they whine.

Posted via Android Central App

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
If you keep digging a whole for yourself at this rate, you'll be able to bring us all back Moto Xs from China with expandable storage by next week.

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
If you keep digging a whole for yourself at this rate, you'll be able to bring us all back Moto Xs from China with expandable storage by next week.

How about I kick you down the hole and you bring them back? No wait, I don't want a Moto X, I'm already rocking a galaxy. And FYI, they're made in Texas genius. You won't be finding a Moto X down there

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
How about I kick you down the hole and you bring them back? No wait, I don't want a Moto X, I'm already rocking a galaxy. And FYI, they're made in Texas genius. You won't be finding a Moto X down there

I didn't ask you to buy one for yourself, I merely suggested that you make a special trip for the rest of us. However, that would mean you'd bring some value to this forum, which I'm not entirely sure is possible.

Anyway, thank you for another thinly-veiled insult. Unfortunately you haven't mastered the art of being snide and correct. Check your sources, professor...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x/308391-where-your-moto-assembled.html

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Linkin Park? No no no Noooooo I don't enjoy listening to emos. My music taste is more on the classy side, sophisticated. Very hard to find these days especially in the teens group

You type this...

Ahahaha but this isn't trolling sir, and saying the word trolling is infact trolling so.... And my ego is fine. It's you guys who are whining. Kinda reminds me of taking candy away from a kid and they whine.

Then you type this.

Your words aren't living up to who you say are.

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
You type this...

Then you type this.

Your words aren't living up to who you say are.

I can be sophisticated and still speak my mind, there's a wonderful thing called multitasking. It's just sophistication is a different language here (as in nonexistent). Wooooo I'm on fire! Yah!

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I didn't ask you to buy one for yourself, I merely suggested that you make a special trip for the rest of us. However, that would mean you'd bring some value to this forum, which I'm not entirely sure is possible.

Anyway, thank you for another thinly-veiled insult. Unfortunately you haven't mastered the art of being snide and correct. Check your sources, professor...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x/308391-where-your-moto-assembled.html

Assembled in Fort Worth, parts made in China. Blah blah blah commonly known. That's what I meant, the parts are always made in China. I'm talking about the American version, not Canada.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The more I think about it, the more I think Moto hit it out of the park with the statement that I believe that they're trying to make. As more an more information comes in about the performance of this device, the more clarity there is on the decisions made and the more impressive it becomes. I'm really excited to see what this means for the attitudes of other OEM's and whether Moto will double down or play a little more of Samsung's game on their next at bat. This is fun.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The more I think about it, the more I think Moto hit it out of the park with the statement that I believe that they're trying to make. As more an more information comes in about the performance of this device, the more clarity there is on the decisions made and the more impressive it becomes. I'm really excited to see what this means for the attitudes of other OEM's and whether Moto will double down or play a little more of Samsung's game on their next at bat. This is fun.

I'm seeing people post battery life and thoughts on G+, and I've yet to read a really negative thing about it.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd be awfully surprised if Samsung altered their philosophy too much because of what Motorola is doing. Even if they did, I'm sure they'd find some way to screw it up.

We'll have to see how much of the market Motorola can steal back. They have an uphill battle if they're going to try to convince folks that specs don't matter as much as they think they do.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd be awfully surprised if Samsung altered their philosophy too much because of what Motorola is doing. Even if they did, I'm sure they'd find some way to screw it up.

We'll have to see how much of the market Motorola can steal back. They have an uphill battle if they're going to try to convince folks that specs don't matter as much as they think they do.

It could make Samsung realize that throwing random bits of software isn't good enough anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, as I said b4, specs are very very very relevant but they only tell part of the story. It's neat that Motorola has worked as hard as they have to make the specs in the X less of a factor and the software abilities more of a factor. I'm no big fan of the X but ya have to give credit where it's due. Now imagine if the X had the software abilities it has on top of cutting edge hardware. That'd be nasty-slick. Maybe next time.

Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTE

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Seem's like it's already cutting edge, possibly the most advanced device we've seen, at least according to anandtech's review and Jerry's own comments about the computing system.
AnandTech | Moto X Review It's just directionally distinct from everything we've seen so far in Android.

Difference isn't necessarily better or worse, that's up to the users. But Samsung and Moto are playing two very different games right now.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Seem's like it's already cutting edge, possibly the most advanced device we've seen, at least according to anandtech's review and Jerry's own comments about the computing system.
AnandTech | Moto X Review It's just directionally distinct from everything we've seen so far in Android.

Difference isn't necessarily better or worse, that's up to the users. But Samsung and Moto are playing two very different games right now.

But it's not a quad-core Snapdragon 600!!!

/s

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995