New guy needs help with his droid? already

MotoX405

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello android world!

today is my first day on the platform (former iOS and WP8 user) and i already have a problem. Google now on my Moto X thinks I'm in iron something minnesota when I'm actually in Michigan. I have google locations services on and location on. How do i fix this? its no good to me if i can't get directions or weather.

Thanks in advance!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello android world!

today is my first day on the platform (former iOS and WP8 user) and i already have a problem. Google now on my Moto X thinks I'm in iron something minnesota when I'm actually in Michigan. I have google locations services on and location on. How do i fix this? its no good to me if i can't get directions or weather.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums! I think you can change your location in settings. I will check and report back.

From a SlimROM S3

londonham

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
If Google says you live in iron something Michigan, you have to move to iron something Michigan. It is in the terms and conditions when you get a new Android phone. Sorry.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
If Google says you live in iron something Michigan, you have to move to iron something Michigan. It is in the terms and conditions when you get a new Android phone. Sorry.

Wow dude that was sooo funny. I mean come on now; did you think of that on your own?

Posted via Android Central App

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

lol!!!

@OP what Golfdriver97 said. also just enable GPS and open Google Maps, will pin point your actual location

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech