Rattle while using vibrate on keyboard...

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else getting a "loud" rattle when using vibrating feedback on the keyboard? Rather annoying!

I have read reviews of misaligned cases because of the gluing process..... Does yours look straight? Return it if you have any issues. Like Phil said today, let them get the bugs out first before you buy. You had better believe that they are literally slapping these things together as fast as they can right now in Texas. The quality control is probably terrible because they're rushing.

Posted via Android Central App

EvEr34

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Case seems aligned. Ill return tomorrow i guess.

I have read reviews of misaligned cases because of the gluing process..... Does yours look straight? Return it if you have any issues. Like Phil said today, let them get the bugs out first before you buy. You had better believe that they are literally slapping these things together as fast as they can right now in Texas. The quality control is probably terrible because they're rushing.

lostaggie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else getting a "loud" rattle when using vibrating feedback on the keyboard? Rather annoying!

What did you end up doing? Mine seems to rattle during any vibration. Case seems good to me.

It is really noticeable when you twist to activate the camera.

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
its not the case or buttons, its just vibration motor in the device, dont think its tuned in sw to be smooth/soothing its a little aggressive ..nothing to do with build quality.

lostaggie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
its not the case or buttons, its just vibration motor in the device, dont think its tuned in sw to be smooth/soothing its a little aggressive ..nothing to do with build quality.

So your is "rough" also? It doesn't seem to be the case or buttons. I don't want to exchange!

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
So your is "rough" also? It doesn't seem to be the case or buttons. I don't want to exchange!

It never bothered me.. actually like the feedback when camera was launching..not sure I'm having the same experience as you..
I only Paid attention to it after reading this thread ..and felt that its probably aggressively tuned vibrator compared to previous phones I used

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that when you flick your wrist to open the camera the vibration isnt as loud or aggressive as say, when you type on the keyboard or unlock your phone from notification display

lostaggie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when you flick your wrist to open the camera the vibration isnt as loud or aggressive as say, when you type on the keyboard or unlock your phone from notification display

It seems the camera vibrate starts weak and grows (rips) to stronger. It is audible.

I might go check a demo phone tomorrow.

EvEr34

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
i exchanged mine and it's much better, There is still a slight rattle but nothing as annoying as my original phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2