VZW anyone buying this on thursday?

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased it and it will be here on friday by 3pm! I had to buy full retail since i just used my last upgrade on the HTC One. I was able to sell the One for $600 though, so it was a even trade.

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Guys, why aren't you using the VZW discount codes? Type FIFTYRMN in code box and then VERIZON30. It will discount the phone to $139.99. Then pay $13 shipping and get it Friday.

earsly

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Guys, why aren't you using the VZW discount codes? Type FIFTYRMN in code box and then VERIZON30. It will discount the phone to $139.99. Then pay $13 shipping and get it Friday.

Does it work with upgrade? I tried online chat but they can't apply it.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site

code doesnt work for off contract price it would appear

JZambrano

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Im having trouble trying to buy at full retail price. Everything i do gives me a discount and i have to use my upgrade. Then i have to select a data plan. Driving me crazy!

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Went ahead and ordered mine. Should be here by 10:30 Friday!

I was gonna wait for Motomaker, but space shouldn't be an issue. If it is, I'll just sell this one and get a 32 later. *shrug*

GMaster7

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Guys, why aren't you using the VZW discount codes?

Well, wish I'd come to the forum and seen this before ordering and paying $200+. If that's the only early-adopter trouble I have to deal with, I'll be thrilled. Coming back to Android after a one-year stint with Windows Phone - I loved the aesthetic and form of my WP8 device (HTC 8X), but the OS is growing at a snail's pace (app selection and updates, features, OS updates) and I've yet to experience Jelly Bean era Android, so I'm really happy to be back. Props to the WPCentral team and forums, though - lot of enthusiastic guys and gals. Just added Android Central to my bookmarks!

DiNoise

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
same here.. I was too excited to order it ASAP, and didnt see this thread until after.. calling c.s. tmrw morning to get the discount

GMaster7

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
What do you do, just call the internet orders dept with the two coupon codes ready and ask them to credit your account the $50 difference? Will it delay the order/shipping?

DiNoise

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
What do you do, just call the internet orders dept with the two coupon codes ready and ask them to credit your account the $50 difference? Will it delay the order/shipping?

yes, it shouldn't affect your shipping date unless they have to cancel your order first for you to re-purchase it with discount codes, ask them when you call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy