Moto X Case

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the same Diztronic case and I also got a Qmadix. I like them both. However, I prefer the Diztronic case due to its slimness and it feels better in the hand over the Qmadix S series. The Qmadix is a bit bulky. Nothing like an Otter Box, but bulky nonetheless. I've been naked for two years, so I have to go with a slim case.

I like that Qmandix case. If my Moto X wasn't custimized I'd go for that. I've been looking for and buying cases that have a clear back. I have to agree this phone is real nice to hold naked.

jimmylee350

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have it. I hate it. Worse case i've ever owned because it's not very easy to get the phone in and out of the holster. I am a fan of the Seidio holster cases as they make it very easy to get your phone in and out using the spring clip. I get so many emails, notices, and text messages due to my job that I need to have a holster so I can quickly get to my phone. Unfortunately, and much like anything else... there is always a trade off. In this case, I have to pay more for a Seidio case, expect less in aesthetics because they are not very attractive cases, but on the bright side I gain functionality which is more important to me.

If anyone come across a Spring Clip for the Moto X that works without a cover on the phone, please post that to the forum. I don't want to cover my custom designed phone, and I want the ability to have the phone in a holster to be protected and quickly accessible.

Thanks-

vicshalls

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
If someone does see a spring clik holster i would like to know as well. Seidio said they would look into making one when i contacted them about it. It only makes sense. why would you want to cover up a custom color with a case.

flydi379

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Diztronic in matte. So far love it doesn't add bulk and doesn't attract too many fingerprints

Posted via Android Central App

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
i ended up going with the pro shell over the reveal just because the dimple is exposed. anyone have this one yet?

I have the pro shell. I ordered the black lining with the clear back when I ordered my phone. It's a nice case and very similar to the griffin. I wish they had colors other than black. The only difference is what you mentioned, about the dimple being exposed. The griffin case seems to have a little more lip around the edge.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

smcd5213

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Diztronic clear on my white X. Having used Diztronic tpu cases in the past I'm a fan of the quality, proper fitment and low cost. No frills minimalism is fine with me. Also, I dropped my GNex from chest height on hardwood and it hit right on the corner...the Diztronic case showed a tiny scuff but did its job and the phone was fine.

That said, the Griffin Reveal looks great! Might have to check that one out.

jncryer

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Really want to see a lifeproof case. Not sure that's going to happen any time soon, thogh.

I'd like something thinner than an otterbox, but I want something that has a good lip around the front face of it.

How is that Qmadix? Does the Griffin Reveal have a lip around the front?

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one of the clear S-Line cases from ebay. Anyone know if they're exactly the same as the Cimo S-Line cases on Amazon or is there a difference in quality? I'm assuming they're the same.

I usually go with Diztronic TPU cases for all my phones but not having a cutout for the dimple was kind of a big fail.

sholzer

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Using the verizon holster combo. I'm wondering I there is a case that's thinnnnnn and will maybe fit in my holster but wrap the front edge a tiny bit more. The top and bottom is exposed a tiny bit.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Incipio Watson folio 2 in 1 in today. It has a super slim case that snaps into the wallet and when you don't want to carry the wallet it snaps out. Great quality too!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma