Moto X Case

fierro951

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
http://i.imgur.com/F0UjqMt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xGUuDUE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JU4HKER.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uqcIyrs.jpg

I got the clear/black. Note however that the back on the clear/black isn't exactly clear, it's more translucent than transparent, with a grey-ish tint, but is see-through enough to where you can see the weave pattern and the moto logo. If you have a custom made X through motomaker and want to show off your custom color, you might try the grey/clear, as the back on that seems to be much more see-through.

Oh and one more thing, a lot of people say that the bezel on the moto x is so small that putting a case on it makes it difficult for you to swipe from the sides. I have no problems at all swiping from the sides with this case.

I just got mine in and I love it. I like it more than the Diztronic. No offense to the Diz, but this one looks much better and is just as snug. I really like the lip on the front. It looks like its part of the phone from the front. Plus no logo on the back. Thanks for the photos BTW!

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
You could always go for this one. lol.

$(KGrHqIOKo8FJ!RQneGpBSTDr-z(Y!~~60_1.JPG

Handbag Gold Gems Bling Hard Skin Case Back Cover Motorola Moto x XT1055 XT1058 | eBay

(But i can't lie, if someone got it for me for my birthday i wouldn't be mad. lolol. I can't stop going back to ebay and looking at it. lol. even though i can't stop laughing)

Lucidlore

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

26kick

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I got one on Amazon, I think its called the Hyperion TPU case. I love it and personally don't need more protection . It's perfect and still keeps the phone relatively thin. The back has a rough / matte finish to it that I kind of like as well.

Camilo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Have three cases Speck Candy, Diztronic, and a plain bumper bought on eBay.

Candy is solid, good quality. Glossy finish I didn't like - got scuffed easily, but the white ones I think look better (mines black) Good lip around screen. Very strong, kind of thick, but not ridiculous. Definitely altered feel of phone. Bulkier.

Diztronic is similar in fit and function, but thinner and a feel to the material I prefer.. I prefer the matte black finish, and all on all I think it looks and feels much more like the phone itself. Very similar lip around screen to the Candy. This case or similar thickness clear back with similar feel material would be perfect to me.

The bumper I haven't used except to try fit. Fit well, good button over lays. Very similar side protection to both of the above and very similar lip around screen. With the material the back of this phone is made of , I'm b thinking this might be fine.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
i just got this one in the mail today

Check this out on Amazon:

LUVVITT? CLEARVIEW Hybrid Slim Transparent Case/Cover for Google Motorola MOTO X (LIFETIME WARRANTY | Retail Packaging) - Clear
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ERDE7UA...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3136598

dont really like it. buttons are way to hard to push. its a hard plastic back with tpu sides. wasn't a fan. i keep going back to the Qmadix S line.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
i just got this one in the mail today

Check this out on Amazon:

LUVVITT? CLEARVIEW Hybrid Slim Transparent Case/Cover for Google Motorola MOTO X (LIFETIME WARRANTY | Retail Packaging) - Clear
Amazon.com: LUVVITT? CLEARVIEW Hybrid Slim Transparent Case/Cover for Google Motorola MOTO X (LIFETIME WARRANTY | Retail Packaging) - Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

dont really like it. buttons are way to hard to push. its a hard plastic back with tpu sides. wasn't a fan. i keep going back to the Qmadix S line.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

I prefer the Cimo case myself.

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
One vote for my supcase in red and black. Honestly think it's the best case ive had on any phone, ever...
Danny

BCWARE

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I bought the otterbox they had at the AT&T store....I like it...literally have not actually touched the back or sides of my phone....lol

KHWong0425

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I always wanted the Incase snap case. but I couldn't fully justify 30 dollars for it + Tax, S&H off the bat initially

but yesterday found a seller on Amazon, 24.99 no tax, free S&H; since im travelling soon, I decided to shield up. So I got the black snap case for my Moto X.

Still expensive compared to other selection on Amazon, but I will give this a try.

Jay Gloab

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the Cimo case, or a knockoff (it says Jcase on the back, but it has the pebbled sides and the S-curve on the back) on my old phone (an HTC One V) and I don't like it - it doesn't fit perfectly (a little loose on the sides), the buttons are hard to press, and I hate the look of the S-curve.

I just ordered the Diztronic clear TPU case for my black X. I'm hoping it looks OK and the pattern on the back shows through. Failing that I may order the matte black one.

Dregur

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm a fan of the Hypertronic TPU case. It's relatively thin, and it doesn't cover the dimple. It also is not completely opaque in the back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie