Moto X Case

thetruthkc

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Bear Motion from Amazon in a nice green color. It doesn't look like it will add a lot of bulk but still give protection.

Posted via Android Central App

I ordered the bearmotion case in red/brown. I was pretty disappointed with the color, it was closer to pink than anything. The case has a good feel to it and it was thin and unobtrusive, however, it barely covered the corners, so one fall could really cause some damage. Also, with the case on, the physical buttons were very difficult to press.

Overall I wasn't impressed.

vsloo

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

I have the same case but mine is sold by Aerser. Not sure whether the Bear Motion, Anker or Areser are made better than each other but my decision to purchase the Areser one is no logo on the back.

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Air Jacket? Grip for Moto X by Power Support. Anybody get this yet? The sides can be color matched to your accents or back.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
My girl just ordered one. I can let you know when it comes in.

Thanks. I ordered one as well. Hopefully I like it. My X fell on the concrete the other day. Screen cracked in bottom corner.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

lgGslateuser

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I just got the air jacket and love it. Feels great, not bulky at all.

Attachments

• 20131124_095842.jpg
    20131124_095842.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 20131124_095749.jpg
    20131124_095749.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 153

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I ordered one as well. Hopefully I like it. My X fell on the concrete the other day. Screen cracked in bottom corner.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Is this common with all 4.x" screen phones? I used to drop my palm pre all the time, it would just bounce off concrete and be just fine. My moto's first time hitting the floor and it was a goner. I know the iPhone screen is constantly cracking/breaking, same for the Sammy galaxy, I always thought they were just crack-prone, but are most today's phones like this?

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
No longer recommend the White/Gray Incipio Dual Pro case. I noticed the white portion was taking on a pinkish cast after a week or two. Contacted Incipio and they agreed to exchange it for a new Cyan/Gray colored case. I had an Incipio case before for my old Droid X that broke and they sent me a new replacement for that case too. So, I must say that Incipio customer service has been very good in my experience. I've also had their cases on my Droid Razr Maxx. Also, I ended up purchasing a Griffin Reveal with a white border and the clear back and after about a week now, I've been very pleased with this case. The clear back shows off the pattern on the back on the white phone and so far, the white border has not become discolored at all.

Sure, I'll try to remember to post some pics tonight when I get home from work. I actually bought both the Black/Black and White/Gray. Do you want to see pictures of both or just the White/Gray?

Here's some pics...sorry, not the best photos.

View attachment 88392
View attachment 88393
View attachment 88394

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Is this common with all 4.x" screen phones? I used to drop my palm pre all the time, it would just bounce off concrete and be just fine. My moto's first time hitting the floor and it was a goner. I know the iPhone screen is constantly cracking/breaking, same for the Sammy galaxy, I always thought they were just crack-prone, but are most today's phones like this?

If they fall at the right angle they will crack. The corners are very vulnerable. Falling completely face down is usually less harmful.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using AC Forums mobile app

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am very picky about my cases. I tried the one from the Moto site Pro Shell case. found it overall not to my liking. It was little too slippery and design wise was just ok.

I decided to go with the SUPCASE on amazon Amazon.com: SUPCASE Motorola Moto X Phone Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case - Black/Black, Free HD Clear Screen Protector, Bubble Free Installation Instruction Included: Cell Phones & Accessories

Love the case design. the sides are grippy. I got the black/black design as I have a black Moto X and did not need to show off the back color. I love the little dimple on the back to match the phone. Overall, very please with it.

crakedparrot

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I got the Griffin case from the moto site, I really like it. Doesn't add much bulk and has a nice soft touch grip, and is 15.00 less than the incase pro.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel