I ordered on the 16th, it arrived on the 26th with engraving. Truth is its not really engraved, it's more a raised printing. Anyone get theirs engraved?
    08-29-2013 05:07 PM
    Wow you must have gotten it before they pulled engraving. And ordered before they released the site or anything? How'd you manage that haha? Lucky. Pics man, pics!
    08-29-2013 07:28 PM
    I knew they weren't suppose to be available til the 23rd but I kept seeing news posts about the motomaker website design process. I had signed up for news emails from Motorola previously. On the 16th I just typed www.motomaker.com, this brought me to a Motorola page that had me login with my email. Once I did that I got to a live motomaker site that let me go through the design process, including engraving. I thought it was a fluke so I got on Motorola chat support and asked if I could really order one. He said yes (but I don't think he really knew) but he thought the site was down for maintenance. I went back, completed the purchase process ( and got a mystery $100 discount too). I was charged, I got a confirmation email. Later that day I got an email that said they were assembling it and it would be delivered on the 21st. Well it didn't come the 21st but did arrive on the 26th. Attachment 78667
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    08-29-2013 07:43 PM
    I knew they weren't suppose to be available til the 23rd but I kept seeing news posts about the motomaker website design process. I had signed up for news emails from Motorola previously. On the 16th I just typed www.motomaker.com, this brought me to a Motorola page that had me login with my email. Once I did that I got to a live motomaker site that let me go through the design process, including engraving. I thought it was a fluke so I got on Motorola chat support and asked if I could really order one. He said yes (but I don't think he really knew) but he thought the site was down for maintenance. I went back, completed the purchase process ( and got a mystery $100 discount too). I was charged, I got a confirmation email. Later that day I got an email that said they were assembling it and it would be delivered on the 21st. Well it didn't come the 21st but did arrive on the 26th. Attachment 78667
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    I love the design of your moto x.
    08-29-2013 08:02 PM
    On the 16th I just typed www.motomaker.com, this brought me to a Motorola page that had me login with my email. Once I did that I got to a live motomaker site that let me go through the design process, including engraving. I thought it was a fluke so I got on Motorola chat support and asked if I could really order one. He said yes (but I don't think he really knew) but he thought the site was down for maintenance. I went back, completed the purchase process ( and got a mystery $100 discount too).
    You lucky dog... I really think there was a GIANT fluke on their part there haha, but all the better for you! That's awesome. I also really like your design, wanted the weave look bad but couldn't bring myself to getting the same back of a regular moto X, when I had the maker and all those colors to my disposal. Haven't received mine yet.
    08-30-2013 08:10 AM