Moto X Display Unit for VZ

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone seen the Moto X on display at a Verizon store?? I wanna get my hands on it before making a decision. I went to Best Buy yesterday and they didn't have one. If I can't find one I guess I'll be making my way to an AT&T store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone seen the Moto X on display at a Verizon store?? I wanna get my hands on it before making a decision. I went to Best Buy yesterday and they didn't have one. If I can't find one I guess I'll be making my way to an AT&T store.

I visited mine just this morning and nothing is on display. In fact, the store reps hadn't even SEEN the phone yet (though the rep I dealt with seemed very impressed with my X). They do have some accessories in stock. I passed on all their ugly cases but picked up some screen protectors.

I would urge you to visit the AT&T store and check it out in person. If you can get them to let you hold one that doesn't have that tether hooked on, you'll want to hold one and see how really dang fine if feels in the hand. Phil's and the other reviews that talk about that just can't punch that point home enough. This thing feels so nicely built that I'll likely forgo a case altogether.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I visited mine just this morning and nothing is on display.

I would urge you to visit the AT&T store and check it out in person. If you can get them to let you hold one that doesn't have that tether hooked on, you'll want to hold one and see how really dang fine if feels in the hand.

Good stuff. Time for a Google Now search "where's the closest AT&T store".

jameskk1

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
My local VZW store has the X on display. I think it has to be bigger market stores. My town isn't really big by any means (200,000 ppl) but it does a lot of business.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I seen the white one at AT&T and the black at Verizon. Def gonna get the black. I'm on T-Mobile so motomaker probably won't come my way for sometime.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

anon(26457)

May 25, 2010
Visit site
It's on display in my town of about 20,000 - 25,000 people. Not suprising, it's mixed in among the other phones between the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S4 (yes, really). There was no signage - not even anything extra at the display. Contrast that with the very large and very bold Droid display and we can see where Verizon is putting its emphasis. The good news is that the Droids will probably receive updates just as quickly as the Moto X. The bad news is, it's still Verizon, and those updates will probably be slow.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I live in a suburb of Seattle. Pretty big. I was gonna make a trip to my store today, but had a surprise party for my father-in-law instead. So hopefully I can check it out tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs