I've ruled out the HTC One. I'm still considering the S4, but I feel like the Moto X is the phone for me.

I've only been able to hold the Moto X in AT&T stores, but I plan to hit up VZW to compare it with the Mini. Anyone seriously shop Moto X vs. Droid Mini? I'd love to hear your reasons why you went with the X.

If the Q4 price drops to $100, there is no comparison. But for twice the price, I'm unsure. (I missed the 30% verizon coupon, and holding out for moto maker and possibly 32GB).
    09-01-2013 07:26 AM
    I considered the mini until I held it. You should really hold the Moto X for a few seconds then you will know what I mean. Also the Mini does have a smaller battery and a little more bloat. If a notification light is a must then the mini is your choice but if you can do without it then its Moto X all the way.
    I've ruled out the HTC One. I'm still considering the S4, but I feel like the Moto X is the phone for me.

I've only been able to hold the Moto X in AT&T stores, but I plan to hit up VZW to compare it with the Mini. Anyone seriously shop Moto X vs. Droid Mini? I'd love to hear your reasons why you went with the X.

If the Q4 price drops to $100, there is no comparison. But for twice the price, I'm unsure. (I missed the 30% verizon coupon, and holding out for moto maker and possibly 32GB).
    mkreef likes this.
    09-01-2013 07:32 AM
    if i have to pick from mini,HTC One, S4 or moto X i would pick Moto X
    09-01-2013 10:37 AM

There are some posts in the Mini forum of people who have both. I have both. You can't really go wrong. I prefer the Mini. I actually prefer it's smaller size and notification LED. But really it comes down to size I think. Otherwise they are basically the same.

-Sent from my Droid Mini.-
    09-01-2013 10:43 AM