Moto X vs. Droid Maxx Pics

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
some pics that I took of both phones in another forum for those interested or trying to decide between the two.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x/310831-droid-maxx-vs-moto-x-pics.html#post3037880

Just do what I did. Buy the Maxx to test it out. After the huge battery novelty wears off the huge, heavy, ugly phone sets in....Then run back and get the Moto X. Sure it costs me 35.00 for a restocking fee but now I know the truth about the Maxx. Not bad but it is just huge, heavy and cumbersome as a daily phone. Great for the couch on WiFi though. Its a Phablet.

~ Sent from my Moto X ~

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Just my opinion, and I like the moto x, but the maxx doesn't seem clumsy.. Maybe its because I'm coming from a note2 but this phone feels great and not heavy at all.
And the battery isn't a novelty when your not by a charger lol!

I like the maxx's battery because I can keep going on it if I get stuck out somewhere at work for an extended period and need to have the phone.

All and all tho I think moto did great w the maxx and the moto x. I still haven't figured out the purpose of the ultra.. Except for people who just want a super thin phone. Never understood the thin race anyway lol

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the Maxx and I don't think it is too big and clumsy at all. Of course I am coming from a Galaxy Nexus.

The X's only advantage to me would be the color choices and since I use a cover it defeats the purpose.

Posted via Android Central App and my XT1080M