First take a pic using your finger to tap on the desired point of interest that you want to focus on. The camera will focus on that and expose for that area. Next close the camera app and open the Gallery to your just taken pic. Now tap on the screen and at the bottom left there are 3 circles linked together, tap that. Now on the bottom right is a half white and half black circle with a plus and minus within the the circle, tap that. Now you are in a great photo editor. Slide over to any filter or better yet, slide over to the curves and you can change your pic any way that you like. You can increase contrast, increase vibrance etc. Yes, you can get wonderful pics out of this camera if you know how. MOTO needs to get their software better right out of the box but yes you can create great pics with the included hardware and photo editor that is built in. So keep your camera and go out and make some great photos.
    09-02-2013 03:09 PM
    You answered a question I had about this device. Thanks for posting man.
    09-02-2013 04:34 PM
    I say use the photo editor because almost all photos from any camera can use a little tweaking to your desired satisfaction. PS, my avitar says CSI guy, I did 25 years taking Crime Scene Photos and using a photo editor is nothing new or difficult for me.
    09-02-2013 04:38 PM
    Post an example! I wanna see, I have gotten decent pics but haven't really edited but now I'm curious.
    09-02-2013 05:14 PM
    Post an example! I wanna see, I have gotten decent pics but haven't really edited but now I'm curious.
    Yep! Show us those CSI enhancements

Posted via Android Central App
    09-02-2013 05:16 PM
    It saves a pic of both your image enhancements and the original. It's pretty cool.
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-02-2013 06:06 PM
    First take a pic using your finger to tap on the desired point of interest that you want to focus on. The camera will focus on that and expose for that area. Next close the camera app and open the Gallery to your just taken pic. Now tap on the screen and at the bottom left there are 3 circles linked together, tap that. Now on the bottom right is a half white and half black circle with a plus and minus within the the circle, tap that. Now you are in a great photo editor. Slide over to any filter or better yet, slide over to the curves and you can change your pic any way that you like. You can increase contrast, increase vibrance etc. Yes, you can get wonderful pics out of this camera if you know how. MOTO needs to get their software better right out of the box but yes you can create great pics with the included hardware and photo editor that is built in. So keep your camera and go out and make some great photos.
    Its the same for the Droid MAXX. Neat little feature, makes the pictures much better.

Posted via my awesome, longer lasting phone than yours aka droid MAXX
    09-02-2013 06:36 PM