auto fit

vicshalls

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I love my Moto x. it is better than any other phone I have owned. I love how fast it is. it is just the right size. very responsive everything Is just right. the one thing that I can't figure out thought is autofit. I have to expand the Web page on my own and when I do it does not wrap the text. I have looked in settings and everything. this is my first Motorola phone so am I missing something? any suggestions will be tried and appreciated. thanks!

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I love my Moto x. it is better than any other phone I have owned. I love how fast it is. it is just the right size. very responsive everything Is just right. the one thing that I can't figure out thought is autofit. I have to expand the Web page on my own and when I do it does not wrap the text. I have looked in settings and everything. this is my first Motorola phone so am I missing something? any suggestions will be tried and appreciated. thanks!

I have always just double tapped the text and the web page zoomed in to a readable size with the text wrapped within the width of the screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7

vicshalls

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Ya that is what I have always done too but it is not making it big enough. It brings it up but not like my old evo did. I had gone to settings to get it right but not seeing anything there that helps.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
That's an HTC thing. Really like it and wonder if we can get an apk of it somehow. Try to look for it. Otherwise maybe there are some other browsers on the play store that do it.

Posted via Android Central App

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to go into your system settings and increase the size of the font so it starts out larger. The default is normal and you increase it to large or huge. Thats what I did on my Bionic.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma