NFC Transfer of Pics from Moto X to S3

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
My wife has an S3. I currently have an S4 but am looking at getting the X. We frequently swap photos of our daughters via S-Beam between my S4 and her S3. What is the easiest way to use NFC to swap between an X and an S3? I'd like to have this info before I jump in on the X.

Thanks!

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Additionally, you can use a cloud service. That way you can share the photos even if you aren't near one another. My wife and I use Dropbox and it works really well.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Additionally, you can use a cloud service. That way you can share the photos even if you aren't near one another. My wife and I use Dropbox and it works really well.

I send links to a group of pictures sometimes but how do I just completely share an album on Dropbox?

inkmantpa

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I have beamed via NFC a number of photos back and forth via NFC between my GS4 and my Moto X. No problem at all. Select the photo you want to beam from the gallery, touch the phones, when Touch to Beam shows on screen, do what it says, tah dah, beamed. Simple and it works. Also have beamed back and forth from Moto X to Nexus 7 with no issues.

aco905

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes, Dropbox. Or Google+, it's a great way to backup your pictures and a great way to share them. It's easy enough to turn both backup services on in the settings menu for each app. Cheers

Posted via Android Central App