This is a "tongue in cheek complaint" only but I have to say that the super duper tiny bezels on the Moto X has made me have to relearn how to hold a smartphone. The bezels are so tiny that I found my fingers wrapping around the phone were causing issues with the phone's ability to know the correct touch location on more than one occasion. So I am actively working to relearn how to hold a smartphone with a miniscule bezel.

Can I just say how much I really, truly LOVE the Moto X?
    Aquila likes this.
    09-04-2013 10:48 PM
    This is a "tongue in cheek complaint" only but I have to say that the super duper tiny bezels on the Moto X has made me have to relearn how to hold a smartphone. The bezels are so tiny that I found my fingers wrapping around the phone were causing issues with the phone's ability to know the correct touch location on more than one occasion. So I am actively working to relearn how to hold a smartphone with a miniscule bezel.

Can I just say how much I really, truly LOVE the Moto X?
    ahaha, I thought i was the only one. They didn't have the moto x on display in my local at&t so I just bought it blindly since everyone has been praising it. The first time I held it I was dissapointed, sure the material felt good but my fingers would wrap around the phone and it was just hard for me to hold. If it helps I found my finger moving towards the dimple now and I love how natural the phone feels! I wouldn't even be mad if the Moto X2 was the exact same design!
    jephanie likes this.
    09-05-2013 03:41 AM
    I know what you mean about the bezel, but, I can sit there and stare at the screen forever, it's just such a beautiful phone! I don't care what they say about the screen being 720, I can't tell, it looks as beautiful to me as the S4. I also love the minimum bezel at the top and bottom. I think I maybe in love... (sigh)
    jephanie likes this.
    09-05-2013 03:54 AM
    You're forgiven for taking so long to learn how to hold it...

Nexus through spacetime.
    jephanie likes this.
    09-05-2013 06:42 AM