Audio interference from my Moto X??

Yooser

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Moto X this morning before leaving for work. At work I have a logitech 2.1 plugged into the headphone out of my PC (Asrock Extreme4 z77 w/3770k).

Anyway, I am hearing intermittent interference through my speakers and I have identified that its somehow related to this phone (proximity causes it).

wifi, bluetooth, NFC all turned off. The only thing new today is this phone.

edit: seems to maybe be related to incoming calls or texts. None of my other phones have done this. This is my first 4G phone.

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
that always happens to me ..not just with moto x ..with lot of other smatphones too even old razr flip phone did that. my cordless landless phone too caused interference with my logitech desk speakers

Just got my Moto X this morning before leaving for work. At work I have a logitech 2.1 plugged into the headphone out of my PC (Asrock Extreme4 z77 w/3770k).

Anyway, I am hearing intermittent interference through my speakers and I have identified that its somehow related to this phone (proximity causes it).

wifi, bluetooth, NFC all turned off. The only thing new today is this phone.

edit: seems to maybe be related to incoming calls or texts. None of my other phones have done this. This is my first 4G phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae