Got my custom moto x and am within the trade for a different color window. Just wondering I'f anyone has done this and what the process was

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-08-2013 08:18 AM
    Welll since apparently no one has tried to swap colors in the first 14 days Ill be the guinea pig lol
    09-08-2013 02:41 PM
    Are you not happy with what you picked? Don't trade it just for trading sake, that's what keeps prices up.IMHO

Using my Moto Droid Maxx
    09-08-2013 08:09 PM
    Think I'm gonna trade mine too. Got the black back but now wishing I had gotten a colored one.. thinking of crimson, blue, or even green.
    09-08-2013 09:50 PM
    Yeah I did a trade with mine. I originally ordered the Cherry Red and it turned out to be sort of pinkish instead of the bright red I was hoping for. They give you two options of either sending back your current one first and they'll let you reorder after they receive it or paying full price to order now and sending back the return after you receive the new one. I went with option 2 and received my new one on Thursday after ordering it Tuesday morning. They should receive my return today so I'll see how quickly they refund the cost of the replacement.
    09-09-2013 09:27 AM
    Yeah I did a trade with mine. I originally ordered the Cherry Red and it turned out to be sort of pinkish instead of the bright red I was hoping for. They give you two options of either sending back your current one first and they'll let you reorder after they receive it or paying full price to order now and sending back the return after you receive the new one. I went with option 2 and received my new one on Thursday after ordering it Tuesday morning. They should receive my return today so I'll see how quickly they refund the cost of the replacement.
    If it's like Google play, they never really "take" the money, it's just a hold.

What did you get instead? Pics??
    09-09-2013 10:42 AM
    If it's like Google play, they never really "take" the money, it's just a hold.

What did you get instead? Pics??
    Correct. I got royal blue with black front and red highlights. I'm at work so I can't get a pic of it right now.
    09-09-2013 01:51 PM
    All good, I've actually got a royal blue and black face as well
    09-09-2013 02:25 PM
    Just got off the phone with Motorola.. I went with the option to send mine back first since I have my Verizon Moto X that I am using as my primary phone anyway. They are supposed to send another Moto X Card once they receive my return. Will see how long that takes.
    09-09-2013 03:13 PM