10-12-2013 09:55 AM
29 12
tools
    I got single messages figured out (turn off iMessage on my old iPhone) but still cant get group messages working with iPhone users. Some of them see my messages, others dont, and I dont get any of their responses. I have a new Moto X. If I cant fix this issue Im going back to iPhone and Apple wins. So annoying that Im trapped in the Apple prison.

Unregistered my iPhone from Apple Support Profile and group texting still doesnt work. Next Im going to try removing the device from account via iTunes.

Unbelievable. I have seen iPhone switchers complaining about this problem for over a year. This bs should be illegal. And no I dont want to download a 3rd party app for texting. If I cant get this working on stock Android Im switching back.

This problem and MS Exchange contacts not syncing from all contact folders are deal breakers. And I love the Moto X... but there are certain features that just HAVE to work. So frustrated right now.
    Do you need the Motorola Assist feature that reads texts to you when you're driving? If not, try downloading a 3rd party replacement SMS app called Textra.
    10-11-2013 11:30 PM
    I got single messages figured out (turn off iMessage on my old iPhone) but still cant get group messages working with iPhone users. Some of them see my messages, others dont, and I dont get any of their responses. I have a new Moto X. If I cant fix this issue Im going back to iPhone and Apple wins. So annoying that Im trapped in the Apple prison.

Unregistered my iPhone from Apple Support Profile and group texting still doesnt work. Next Im going to try removing the device from account via iTunes.

Unbelievable. I have seen iPhone switchers complaining about this problem for over a year. This bs should be illegal. And no I dont want to download a 3rd party app for texting. If I cant get this working on stock Android Im switching back.

This problem and MS Exchange contacts not syncing from all contact folders are deal breakers. And I love the Moto X... but there are certain features that just HAVE to work. So frustrated right now.
    I was going thru the same and is a issue on the iPhone in the new update ios7. It turns off send as text if I message is not available. The have to turn it on....

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    10-12-2013 12:35 AM
    I was going thru the same and is a issue on the iPhone in the new update ios7. It turns off send as text if I message is not available. The have to turn it on....
    Thats insane! No wonder I had to tell my brother to turn on his SMS. He had no idea it was off and he recently updated to iOS7. So I would have tell all my friends to turn their SMS back on. No wonder I havnt received a text since I bought the Moto X. iPhone 5s here I come.
    10-12-2013 09:54 AM
    Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4
    10-12-2013 09:55 AM
29 12