Tmobile version X

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email from motorola! Looks like they upgraded me to overnight shipping. Says it will be here tomorrow by 12!

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't even download Google wallet. Says device not supported.

I don't know if its Sim unlocked yet as I don't have another Sim card to try.

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Does it have T-mobile's wifi calling feature baked into OS?

How is the indoor coverage compared to any other T-mobile's phones you've used?

bdogg64

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I received my T-Mobile Moto X today. There are no preinstalled T-Mobile apps, no branding and the phone is already sim unlocked. I put a Straight Talk AT&T sim in and was not prompted for an unlock code. I put in the correct APN settings and was on AT&T HSPA so its pentaband also. Haven't tried AT&T LTE yet, but I'm assuming it works also. Google Voice works fine, but I couldn't install Google Wallet from the play store. It said it was incompatible with this device.

mcaspe1

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I received my T-Mobile Moto X today. There are no preinstalled T-Mobile apps, no branding and the phone is already sim unlocked. I put a Straight Talk AT&T sim in and was not prompted for an unlock code. I put in the correct APN settings and was on AT&T HSPA so its pentaband also. Haven't tried AT&T LTE yet, but I'm assuming it works also. Google Voice works fine, but I couldn't install Google Wallet from the play store. It said it was incompatible with this device.

Excellent work. Thank you!!!

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the update. Now I wish I can order it soon..dammn thing has been out of stock for 2 days.

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Other then the voice during call issue and phone idle battery consumption it's a great device.

Moto X

What exactly are those issues? Would you mind going into detail?

Also how's the indoor coverage? I bought the AT&T version, unlocked it, but I had almost no coverage indoors, so I returned it.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What exactly are those issues? Would you mind going into detail?

Also how's the indoor coverage? I bought the AT&T version, unlocked it, but I had almost no coverage indoors, so I returned it.

Some here as well as me are experiencing our voice being cut out on the other end of the line possibly due to a bug in the noise cancelation parameters. My phone and others are experiencing high battery drain when the phone is idle. I lost 22% battery life while my phone sat idle on airplane mode for 8hrs. My HTC one would only lose 2-3% in the same time span. Call quality and cell reception is the same with my HTC one and S3.

Moto X

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What does this mean? cause i am using an unlocked at&t x for tmobile...

T-Mobile also uses the 1700mhz spectrum. Some people that live in certain areas still use this spectrum cause t-mobile has not updated their network. So if you not in a refarmed area your only gonna get 2G edge.

Moto X