Recording volume way too low

waitreally

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey, guys. Can someone help me test recording volume? I use Whatsapp to talk to friends and one of the features is sending instant voice messages. You record, it sends. It's great. My Galaxy Nexus had no issues. Now the recording volume is stupidly low. Very hard to hear. I can playback my messages against other friends' messages and it's night and day. Anyone else notice this?

You can also replicate this issue by downloading a simple voice recorder.

Oddly, I find that using the camcorder this issue doesn't exist. Does anyone know why this would be? :(

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey, guys. Can someone help me test recording volume? I use Whatsapp to talk to friends and one of the features is sending instant voice messages. You record, it sends. It's great. My Galaxy Nexus had no issues. Now the recording volume is stupidly low. Very hard to hear. I can playback my messages against other friends' messages and it's night and day. Anyone else notice this?

You can also replicate this issue by downloading a simple voice recorder.

Oddly, I find that using the camcorder this issue doesn't exist. Does anyone know why this would be? :(

same here. just downloaded 'smart voice' recorder and i could barely hear the playback. weird.

and worse, the reason i did it because Sprint re-set VM and we all had to re-set it back up, when i recorded my msg my last word was getting jarbled/cut off. eep. But in the end, the plain voice recording was not getting cut off, just volume way to low, but the vm recording was poor. :(

asharrop

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Any news on this front? Just picked up a moto x last night. Only issue I'm having is the recording volume which I notice from using whatsapp. My wife can barely hear me. Worked perfect on the 'ole nexus 4.

Posted via Android Central App