Availability

jmg1975

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Just tried ordering one from Best Buy on line...they are in stock but still can't be shipped. Verizon still has none in stores. And nobody but Moto maker has 32gbs. Moto has to be losing potential buyers with this nonsense launch. Pretty much zero advertising too. I've said it so many times before....Apple focuses on advertising, product launches, and user experience....why is no other company able to do this. The only one who comes close is Samsung and they really only have the advertising part covered. It looks like they will be catching on to seamless launches with the Note 3 though....cross carrier availability, storage capacities, and available accessories for a change.

Posted via Android Central App

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Just tried ordering one from Best Buy on line...they are in stock but still can't be shipped. Verizon still has none in stores. And nobody but Moto maker has 32gbs. Moto has to be losing potential buyers with this nonsense launch. Pretty much zero advertising too. I've said it so many times before....Apple focuses on advertising, product launches, and user experience....why is no other company able to do this. The only one who comes close is Samsung and they really only have the advertising part covered. It looks like they will be catching on to seamless launches with the Note 3 though....cross carrier availability, storage capacities, and available accessories for a change.

Just to be fare, before I got my iPhone 4s two years ago, I waited two months to get that phone because it was out of stock. I tried looking from store to store and online. I remembered the only way I could get the phone was to reserve the phone online at midnight, but that was impossible. Even when I went into the store to pickup, they haven't fully given out the pre-orders.

I know Motorola has had setbacks and issues with defective phones, but I am thinking this is a major learning curve. Hopefully, one day Motorola starts picking up the ball, and fix these issues. However, maybe they knew there would be issues and did a slow release to gage the audience and issues to resolve. We will see in the next few months if anything changes

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site

Most people don't know about this phone. If I'm Google/Motorola I would wait a few weeks to avoid clashing with Apple and to get the kinks worked out. That might be why Moto Maker was only given to AT&T to start. There's still plenty of time before the holiday season for the marketing to kick in.

jmg1975

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I hope so....unfortunately I need a global capable phone on one of my lines now. So I'm definitely disappointed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney