Can I say ok Google navigate me to home and it will automatically route me to home. Or do I have to pick an option on the screen still.

I was driving through Los Angeles and I had to keep touching my phone to reroute to different locations.

I want to avoid touching my phone completely with regards to navigation.
    09-11-2013 11:08 AM
    Yes. You can tell it to navigate to a particular address or a specific store in a specific town and it will automatically go without touching the phone.
    09-11-2013 11:13 AM
    open google now by swiping up from the home screen, then scroll all the way down till you see the three dots for Settings >My Stuff > Places > set your home and work locations so that it knows them.
    09-11-2013 11:33 AM
    open google now by swiping up from the home screen, then scroll all the way down till you see the three dots for Settings >My Stuff > Places > set your home and work locations so that it knows them.
    Can you add other locations such ad "vacation home.."?

Posted via Android Central App
    09-11-2013 12:19 PM
    Home I have set, I am self employed so I work at different locations, can I have it pull it up from my contact book? I am looking to switch to the Moto X
    09-11-2013 12:35 PM
    dont believe, but you might be able to just add another location under your own "Me" contact in the people app...it would be nice if they added that at some point, but if they do they everytime you say "navigate home" it will have to ask you which one, which would get annoying.
    10-11-2013 05:30 AM

I know if you are traveling and staying at a hotel Google now will recognize this, especially if you've received hotel itinerary via email, that the hotel is home temporarily.

So say you went out to eat and instead of having to find the address to the hotel it will already note it as a place of importance and you can quickly get directions back to it.

I've used that several times while traveling.

10-11-2013 06:33 AM
    I know if you are traveling and staying at a hotel Google now will recognize this, especially if you've received hotel itinerary via email, that the hotel is home temporarily.

So say you went out to eat and instead of having to find the address to the hotel it will already note it as a place of importance and you can quickly get directions back to it.

I've used that several times while traveling.

Interesting. Sounds like a great feature. What voice commands do you use to call up this address? "Home" still? Or "hotel"?
    10-11-2013 07:39 AM
    Interesting. Sounds like a great feature. What voice commands do you use to call up this address? "Home" still? Or "hotel"?
    When you open google now there is location card. Just select navigate at the bottom of the card.

10-11-2013 12:36 PM