Ordered my phone on Saturday Afternoon. Received an email about 3 A.M. Sunday morning saying it was being built. Received an email about 1 A.M. this morning saying it was shipped and would be here today. Just for the heck of it, I clicked on the tracking # and it said FedEx had delivered it yesterday afternoon!! I am only a couple of hundred miles from Dallas.

got dressed, got in my truck and drove up to my highway gate to see if they had left it there. Sure enough it was in a bag hanging on the gate. No signature required. I thought that was a bit surprising, and wish they had sent the email when they actually shipped it and not 9 hours after it was delivered.

Put it on the charger and activated it this morning online. So far, so good. Having seen so many pictures on G+ and elsewhere, I was not concerned about the picture quality and I am pleased with what few I have taken this morning. Also, my son had purchased two of them prior and he was very happy with them. Color rendition may not be up to the quality of his work Nokia 1020 but in some cases I thought the overall picture was better on indoor pictures because it lightened them up rather than equaling the poorly lighting-not as well rendered technically but more visually pleasing to my eye.

So far battery life looks good.
    09-11-2013 01:38 PM
    cool. enjoy. I ordered my online Saturday and got it yesterday too through verizon website.
    09-11-2013 01:45 PM
    ever since Google now came with tracking card I have never checked tracking no or retails website for delivery details.
    its right on my phone. btw, contrats
    09-11-2013 08:32 PM
    In this case, it arrived before a tracking number was issued, BUT I have not been able to get tracking cards to work as of yet
    09-11-2013 09:00 PM