Battery usage acceptable?

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Experts,

I charged the phone a 100% and removed it from Charge at 12am. It is 2:15pm right now (so a total of 14 hours+).
The phone has been on wifi for the most part of this time, have read close to 5 emails on it, sent a couple, listened to a song, took a couple of photographs and sent close to 1o messages. My recent apps shows me nothing is running . . . .

The battery now shows me 76%, is that acceptable or would you expect it to be more in the 80%'s ?

Thanks,
/ Hj

myRT

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Experts,

I charged the phone a 100% and removed it from Charge at 12am. It is 2:15pm right now (so a total of 14 hours+).
The phone has been on wifi for the most part of this time, have read close to 5 emails on it, sent a couple, listened to a song, took a couple of photographs and sent close to 1o messages. My recent apps shows me nothing is running . . . .

The battery now shows me 76%, is that acceptable or would you expect it to be more in the 80%'s ?

Thanks,
/ Hj

Coming from the RAZR maxx HD with incredible battery life to my X...you're doing much better than acceptable in my opinion! Enjoy!

Posted via my MotoX

hjanweja

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Coming from the RAZR maxx HD with incredible battery life to my X...you're doing much better than acceptable in my opinion! Enjoy!

Posted via my MotoX

Great to know Guys, thanks. Glad nothing to worry in this regard, although still disappointed with the photo capture abilities indoors. Am heading to the AT&T store today evening, hoping that its just my phone with this issue, else il be tempted to move to the 5s

flydi379

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm lucky if I get 12 hours but I'm a pretty heavy user. I think what you're getting is great!

Posted via Android Central App

Progenitor42

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you're having a problem with your battery. I'm at 21% with about 14.5 hours usage. Battery saver is off.

1379132173792.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Jetster220

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Thats very good, Im a pretty heavy user on mine, and I normally still have about 45% battery after a 15hr day, this is with like almost 2hrs of screen time, lots of web browsing, texting, even streaming iHeart radio for a couple hrs. This phone is truly impressive on battery life.

dj ozone

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I just set the phone on the charger while I sleep at night, use the phone all day, then charge it again at night....I don't have to think about my battery at all or charge up in the car or at work like I did with my E4GT...I was constantly monitoring my battery level with that phone but with Moto X charging the phone is one less thing I have to think about...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463