Which cases have a rubberized or non-slip edge/border?

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
You can also check out the Incipio Feather. I will look tonight at mine to see if the sides are rubberized as well.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I went with this one

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EDHXD3C...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3083877

Didn't get it yet. Not supposed to get to me till the 25th.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

Just got the anker. Must say that it is a very nice case. Great feel, a good textured finish, without being overly grippy. All ports, buttons, mic holes, camera, speaker grill, are perfectly cut. Works perfect with my screen protector. Very satisfied.

Moto X

dj ozone

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I have this one:

I-Blason Moto X case with kickstand

I go with this case when I want more heft and protection than my clear case. The back is white plastic but the sides are knobby rubber/silicone that gives an excellent grip...I love the kickstand on it actually ive been using this case all week because of the kickstand...of course the kickstand thickens up the size of the thing but Moto X is kinda small anyway so it works out...inexpensive also at $7.99

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You can also check out Ballistic, they make great cases with rubberized edges. I use one for my note.

Sent from my SGH-I717M using AC Forums mobile app

tortex73

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
The Griffin Reveal is a great case with rubberized sides. It's similar to the Incase Pro Shell, but again, it has rubberized sides.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking of ordering it because I have it for my samsung fascinate and overall liked it a lot except for showing dust. I wish Seidio made the Active without the kickstand though. It looks from the picture and a video that it adds bulk that I don't need. How is it sitting on a table? Is it flat or inclined or wobbly?

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried this yet?
Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Moto X / Motorola X Phone (2013) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

By the way I felt the Incipio Dualpro was too slick and slippery feeling. I didn't feel confident holding the phone with it on that I had a good grip. It also showed dust a lot. I also had trouble lining up the hard piece cutout with the Incipio logo rectangle part and get it flush - I had to push hard and the phone creaked doing it.

Actually I found another thread on cases here further down and a few talked about the Diztronic positively so I may add that to my list. I am still not sure about the grip on the sides though, which would be important to me. Can anyone comment on that aspect? And the feel of the buttons?

Last edited:

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking of ordering it because I have it for my samsung fascinate and overall liked it a lot except for showing dust. I wish Seidio made the Active without the kickstand though. It looks from the picture and a video that it adds bulk that I don't need. How is it sitting on a table? Is it flat or inclined or wobbly?

Does add minimum bulk and mine does not wobble.

tortex73

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site

I use to love Seidio's Active cases until they started putting kickstands on them. I haven't bought one since.

Has anyone tried this yet?
Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Moto X / Motorola X Phone (2013) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

By the way I felt the Incipio Dualpro was too slick and slippery feeling. I didn't feel confident holding the phone with it on that I had a good grip. It also showed dust a lot. I also had trouble lining up the hard piece cutout with the Incipio logo rectangle part and get it flush - I had to push hard and the phone creaked doing it.

Actually I found another thread on cases here further down and a few talked about the Diztronic positively so I may add that to my list. I am still not sure about the grip on the sides though, which would be important to me. Can anyone comment on that aspect? And the feel of the buttons?

I have the Diztronic. While I am generally not a fan of TPU cases, I do like the Diztronic one. It's got a nice feel to it, fits the phone perfectly, and doesn't look/feel nearly as cheap as most TPU cases do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance