Wanting to get the Desk and Car Docks from Griffin from the Moto store, but They aren't available.

Thoughts?
    09-17-2013 09:17 PM
    Wanting to get the Desk and Car Docks from Griffin from the Moto store, but They aren't available.

Thoughts?
    Waiting myself. Could of swore Phil was told by Motorola after they let him order it on accident, that availability would be first week of September. Oh well. Stuff from China hardly ever shows up on time

Posted via Android Central App
    09-17-2013 11:44 PM
    09-19-2013 09:28 PM
    Awesome, can't tell if I want the desk dock for the price or not, but I definitely like it.
    09-19-2013 10:00 PM
    The desk dock is a little disappointing. It literally just stands the phone up, and activates daydream. I was hoping it would have a desk mode similar to my Maxx HD, with a sleep timer setting for Play Music and some sort of audio out jack. Not sure if I want it now that I've seen a hands on.

Hopefully the car dock is better

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    09-20-2013 06:02 PM
    Awesome, can't tell if I want the desk dock for the price or not, but I definitely like it.
    I tried to purchase the nav dock today and its out of stock.

09-20-2013 06:46 PM
    I tried to purchase the nav dock today and its out of stock.

Does it look to you like it blocks the charging (m usb) and auto ports?
    09-20-2013 06:47 PM
    Just received my desktop and car docks yesterday. I'm happy with the desktop dock, because it does what I want it to do: charge the phone upright and keep Daydream going while I'm sleeping. The nav dock looks good but I haven't used it yet. The dock itself does have a charging port for the phone. It does not come with a USB cable or charger, though.
    Gamer_Radar likes this.
    09-21-2013 08:25 AM
    Just received my desktop and car docks yesterday. I'm happy with the desktop dock, because it does what I want it to do: charge the phone upright and keep Daydream going while I'm sleeping. The nav dock looks good but I haven't used it yet. The dock itself does have a charging port for the phone. It does not come with a USB cable or charger, though.
    U can prolly pick one up for 3 dollars

09-21-2013 12:57 PM
    The nav dock looks good but I haven't used it yet. The dock itself does have a charging port for the phone. It does not come with a USB cable or charger, though.
    That's what I've been looking for!

Sent from my HTC One X using AC Forums mobile app
    09-22-2013 09:56 PM
    So after a few days how is the NAV dock? I'm upset at myself for not seeing the post on their availability.

09-23-2013 02:26 AM
    So after a few days how is the NAV dock? I'm upset at myself for not seeing the post on their availability.

Ha, sorry! Still haven't used it. Gonna try it out today and will post my thoughts. Sorry, was a crazy week at work.
    09-28-2013 08:31 AM