Screen Defect?

wv2004

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed the faint horizontal gray bars that go down the screen? Is this normal for this type of display? I did have the phone replaced, but the replacement also has the bars just not as prominent.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed the faint horizontal gray bars that go down the screen? Is this normal for this type of display? I did have the phone replaced, but the replacement also has the bars just not as prominent.

Some one posted this before a while back. I have the same thing but only under low light conditions. Hasn't affected my pictures though. Never really though much about it because its only while indoors under low light.

Posted via Android Central App

wv2004

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
They camera I have is not sensitive enough to pick up the gray bars on the screen, so I won't be able to post a picture.

Some one posted this before a while back. I have the same thing but only under low light conditions. Hasn't affected my pictures though. Never really though much about it because its only while indoors under low light.

I do only seem to notice it under low light conditions, so I'm thinking it's a natural occurrence with screen technology.

Thank you all for replying.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513